Well then- Adventures as Jian

Once I saw that title picture slam me to the ground, I knew I was done.. I was asked a few questions along the way, like; "what ur gender duuude?" and "what's yer home look like?"
  I thought I was dreaming so I just got creative- told them I lived in the sewers.
  Baaad idea man.. Literally- I woke up as a man!!? Listen, I said I got creative with my choices and chose random for gender- then it came to me.. I sMeLl LiKe My DaD!!!!!
  Oh wait- that's just the sewer like environment. False alarm guys, false alarm-
   I was too caught up with the fact that I magically turned into a dude named Jian to realize that I was in a room full of strangers- Not only that! The right side of my vision is completely obscured by a closable tab that says, "scout.. evil team." Ok- WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?
  I looked over and I was aware that I was being watched.. a girl named quin was it? Staring into my soul.. Not only that!! Let me just say that usually, when looking at someone, you can easily get a few slight ideas about what kind of person they are.. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GINGERS- ohhhh man. Dont get me started on those gingers...

Like- WHAT IS SHE TRYING TO SAY?!?!?

  All of a sudden, light was almost invisible- It was pitch black and everyone was panicking.
  EVEN I WAS!!
  I was blinded again that night.. by a tab that asked who to bug- "Vinny I guess..?" I thought in my head.
  Lights were back on and I had received my news- "Vinny was visited by: Kim-ly"
  Something felt so different though.. like someone was missing.
  Eventually we figured it out and started panicking- VINNY WAS DROWNED!!!??
  Look, this is fun and all but DIEING??!
  Which made me think.. Kim-ly has to be the one behind this..
  "Everyone!!" I shouted, "I know who killed Vinny!!!"
I was cut of by another horrifying sight- ANOTHER DEAD BODY??!! This dead corpse was none other than Quinn's. Which made me think.. "there's no way that killer could be on the good side, and if I'm on the bad side-"
  I immediately regretted what I said about the murderer- until I realized I never said Kim-ly's name.. Everyone was looking at me and I had an idea!
  "The murderer is Bailey!" I lied. Everyone believed me. And Bailey didn't write in her journal which made me safe-
  Later I passed a note to Kim-ly saying that we should team up and I was the scout. She sent a note back saying that she was the assassin and chlorine is the murderer- she also said that they were already teamed up and I was welcome. I thought she was the murderer.. anyways, we have to work together to win this game. A team of three criminals huh? Not bad- just don't let each other get caught.
It was all going well until there was about six of us left.. Chlorine dropped a note asking us who he should kill next- it all went downhill from there. We were all so stressed out that that had happened that we missed our chance to vote and just like that, we lost our murderer.
The next morning I had realized that Kim-ly was gone- BUT HOW?!?!
I guess she lost hope.. she drowned herself in the opposite side of us four- I was alone.. But I can't act like it! I still have to win!
"I think it might be Jian!" Ally shouted.
Oh this isn't good- I had to think about what to do.. this is tough.
I quickly just said that I was the detective- and they asked me for clues, so I gave them clues.
"Umm- Ally or Jo could be on the ba- evil team.." I stuttered.
Jo immediately screeched, "IM NOT EVIL IM THE SPY I CAN BUG PEOPLE!!" "How do we know you are not the scout?" Omar asked. We soon voted out Jo. I stayed quiet- I had nothing against Jo dying.
Another night passed by. Nobody was worried so we just chilled. Only one more to eliminate.. but who? They asked again what my news were and I simply just said, "I didn't get any tonight." They believed me. Me and Omar soon concluded that we should vote Ally. And we did.
I had survived. I won. Omar had the most disgusted look on his face- almost like he had never seen a lier before.

Flicker game by: JJ studios this is just a fanfic