The encounter

Denki's P.O.V

It's a normal night for me, on the roof of my house. No way to escape the echoes of a yelling fight between my parents. There is one way but it doesn't really help. I was sitting out on the roof of my house. The yelling wasn't getting any better.

I got up and went back into my room. There was a bag near my bed that I grabbed and went out through my window again. This time I actually left my house and went into the forest. I continued to walk when I came across a small cave with some bushes near it, so I decided to bunker down there for a while.

Bakugou's P.O.V

It's the same fucking thing, me and the old hag are yelling at each other. After our little 'fight' I left to take a walk. I always went for walks just to clear my head. This time was extremely different I ended up in the forest. Near the same cave that I meant Shouto at when we were four or five.

That day was fun, he wasn't like any of the Alpha's that I knew. He was quite and he was surprisingly good at making strategies. Our mothers actually new each other. They decided that it would be a good idea to meet up and stay here for a couple of nights. It wasn't. The fourth day there Shouto and his family went missing.

Todoroki's P.O.V

The cabin was loud like always. I was outside and I can still hear them. I decided to let them 'talk' it out. So I went out for a walk, it took a little bit but I soon couldn't hear them anymore. I just started to head back to a cave that I met my one and probably only close friend.

Once I got there something smelled off. It was an omega, an omega was here. That wasn't the only scent that I was able to smell, it was a beta. Though the scent smelled familiar, it smelt like Katsuki's scent.

A/N: Hey so this was just so you could get to know a little bit about the characters and their relationships. Anyway the word count is: 340 words