The Finale

As Abeke walked alongside Conor to Greenhaven, She stared at him intently. Abeke wanted to reach up and touch his golden hair. When she realized that thought she blushed a deep red.

"What's wrong Abeke?" Conor asked Abeke with a concerned look in his eyes. "Oh um nothing." Abeke looked away from Conor and tried to change the subject. "So, what is your plan to get all of Olvan's coffee stuff away from him?"

"Well I haven't really thought about it. I will probably wait until he goes for his walk and then hide everything in plain sight. Like in the hallway."

"Okay, well here we are. Make sure that you get every last item." Abeke and Conor stared up at the castle. Conor strode into Greenhaven.

Conor was about to start creeping around but then he realized that he did not need an excuse to be walking around. He chuckled to himself. "What are you laughing about Conor?"

Conor looked up to see Olvan, coffee cup in hand, in front of him. "Oh nothing, sir." Conor smiled at him convincingly and then kept walking. He let out a breath he had not realized that he has been holding.

This was the perfect time. Olvan has just left so there would not be any trouble at all. Conor rushed into Olvans office and grabbed the coffee maker and a few coffee cups from the cabinet.

He then carried all of the stuff hurriedly to a plant and put everything inside of the flowering bush. He stood back to admire his work. As Conor was walking to retrieve the items from Olvans bedroom. He heard a familiar scream rip through the air. "Abeke!"

Abekes POV

Abeke had been sitting at the side entrance of Greenhaven. She yawned and inspected her nails as she waited for Conor to complete his task. It was taking him quite a while. Then she she felt a knife pressed to her throat. "Don't move. Tell me where Olvan is or this will be the last thing you ever do."

Abeke had almost jumped out of her pants. She tried to make herself look harmless and weak. She shrunk down and whimpered. She whispered "please don't hurt me" and let out a convincing sob.

Abeke then suddenly brought her elbow to the attackers stomach. As she started running through the side gate she dared a glance back. She saw a thrown knife coming her way so she jumped up and flipped side ways through the air. But she could not a void the next knife as it flew through the air as she was in mid flip.

The knife pierced her shoulder and she screamed. She was bleeding fast but she had to get to Conor. She heard him call her name before she finally reached the stairs to Olvans room. She ran into a body and immediately tried to fight it. "Abeke stop, it's me." Strong arms wrapped around Ed and she looked up and was greeted with Conors face.

Meilin POV

Meilin sat next to Rollan on a log leaned against him. They were both waiting for Abeke and Conor to return. "Ugh how long does it take?" Rollan whined. Meilin punched him in the shoulder. "Oh stop whining you big baby." She smiled up at him and he grinned back.

Meilin gave a contented sigh and snuggled closer to him. Rollan wrapped an arm around her and ran his fingers through her hair. "What did you do this morning before we started playing truth or dare?" Meilin asked the question. "Well I got breakfast and trained for awhile. Then I studied a bit." Rollan answered his fingers still making their journey through her hair.

"How about you?" His hand that had previously been in her hair ran across her cheek. "I didn't eat breakfast actually I was just training." Meilin admitted. "Meilin, didn't you skip dinner yesterday?" As Rollan thought about it she had not been eating a lot.

"Well yeah... I'm just trying to lose some weight." Meilin stared ashamed at the ground. She felt a lump in her throat. "I've just felt like lately I don't like the way I look." Rollans fingers stopped moving as he stood in shock.