Chapter 2

Hoseok felt like the ride went on four hours but he didn't care. The beautiful snowflakes surrounded him and he knew he was far away from his village when he saw the aurora's swirling in the sky surrounding  the sleigh. Finally Yoongi commanded his horses to land on the fresh snow.

'' We have arrived, at my home'' said Yoongi.

Just like the stories foretold, the castle was completely made of ice and seemed to glow reflecting the light of the aurora's.

Yoongi watched as Hoseok looked at it in complete awe.

'' It's beautiful,isn't it'' said Yoongi, a gummy smile on his face.

''Yeah..........'' said Hoseok, his eyes still fixed on the castle.

'' It will be your new abode'' said Yoongi leading Hoseok into the castle.

The interior of the castle was very beautiful. Everything was made of ice from the stairs to the tall throne where Yoongi sat.Even the tiniest step echoed echoed through the thrown room.

'' What are you gonna do to me?'' asked Hoseok.

'' Hush Hoseok'' The Snow prince stroked his reddish brown hair. '' You've had a long day, why don't you rest for while?'' 

   With his mind and heart numbed by Yoongi, Hoseok was content to rest below the snow prince's feet ,his crystalline blue eyes watching over him like winter stars.

                                                        ------------------------------------------

But what happened to Namjoon after Hoseok's disappearance? 

Spring arrived in the village and the lilacs began to bloom again but Namjoon was still sad . He had stopped smiling since the mysterious disappearance of his dear friend and even the brightly colored flowers couldn't comfort him. The just reminded of Hoseok causing his misery to increase.

It had been month since Hoseok mysteriously dissapeared, and even if he was extremely rude , he still was his best friend actually more like a brother and Namjoon couldn't stop worrying for him.  Not even the villagers knew what had became of the once cheerful boy. They had helped Namjoon and Grandma as much as they could but Hoseok was no where to be found.

Lately, disturbing rumors had been spreading through out the village about Hoseok's disappearance. The must popular that he had fell into the river flowing outside the village and drowned. Namjoon never believed the rumors but his heart still ache. 

 A part of Namjoon's heart did believe the rumors. Hoseok could be reckless had he payed the ultimate price?

One spring day, he headed towards the river; in his hands was a beautifully carved box containing a beautiful necklace made of pure silver. He sat on the side of the river under the shadow of a cherry tree which was in full bloom and put his hand inside the river. 

''Oh river! If you have taken my friend, please give him back Iam willing to give you my late mothers necklace, it's made from silver and is very beautiful, just give me back my friend and you can have it ,he is very precious to me'' he said sadly.

The spirit of the wind heard this and felt pity for the young boy. He watched as the boys eyes brimmed with tears. 

 ''I know where your friend is '' he said. Namjoon looked around searching for the source of this mysterious voice. 

''Who are you'' asked Namjoon. 

''My name is Suho, iam a wind spirit, and I know where your friend resides'' said Suho.