SEVEN

Mihyun's

"Stop that. I told you guys, just go home." I told Jinsoul and Jungeun. Their still bickering about whose car am I going to ride.

"I told you Mihyun, ride me." Jinsoul spoke. I'm not that kind of person but my head is thinking something. Jungeun and I just stared at her.

"I-I mean.. Ride mine... Ride my car..." Jinsoul stuttered.

'She's cute when stuttering though. Hihi.'

"Guys, if you want to go with me then let's just walk." I said.

"What? No." "What the hell are you saying?" They said in unison.

"Then just go home. I can't choose from both of you."

"What the fuck, Mihyun are you kidding?" Jinsoul cursed.

"Alright, Mihyun. Let's walk. It's okay for me. I'm going to tell Mr. Lee that I'm not going with him." Jungeun smiled.

'Jungeun is so cute.'

Author's

Jinsoul heard Jungeun's approval about them walking to the coffee shop.

'What the hell?'

"Fine. I'm going to walk. Okay. Okay." She spoke.

"Jinsoul are you sure? It's okay if you--" Jinsoul cut Mihyun's words.

"Let's go." Jinsoul said boldly.

-

They reached the coffee shop after 10-15 minutes. They entered and Mihyun immediately excused herself to go change her uniform.

Jinsoul and Jungeun left together. They are sitting in the same table. The atmosphere was quiet and no one is talking.

But Jinsoul stopped that silence and said, "Jungeun, I have a question."

"Uhm? What's that unnie?" Jungeun looked at her.

"Do you like Mihyun?" Jinsoul said in a questioning face.

Jungeun chuckled, "What the hell are you saying?"

'So she didn't really likes Mihyun? Ugh... Choi Yerim..'

Jinsoul just remained silent and Mihyun went out wearing her regular working uniform.

Mihyun made her way through the two.

"Well, costumers are not that much in nights so basically, I can get little naps." Mihyun giggled, Jungeun also giggled with her.

The coffee shop isn't that big, and there are just the three of them.

Jinsoul just glared at the two.

"What do you want to order?" Mihyun asked them.

"Uhh, a frappe for me." Jungeun answered.

Mihyun noticed that Jinsoul is kinda not paying attention to them.

'Maybe her mind is thinking something.'

She decided to asked the girl, "Jinsoul, what's yours?"

"Uhm.. Just iced tea." She said in an uninterested tone. The younger girl who's sitting on the same table as her, poked Jinsoul's arm.

"Soul, hey, this is a coffee shop. Order some coffee." Jungeun laughed.

"No Jungeun, it's alright. We're serving iced tea too." Mihyun smiled at them.