SIX

Mihyun's

I was eating my lunch that Jungeun bought for me. Jungeun is so nice to be with honestly. She's also funny and she's always smiling. Maybe that's the reason why she is popular besides being Jinsoul's friend.

I can still remember the thing Jinsoul just said earlier, I will eat lunch with her. I'm still waiting for her to come.

"Hey, Mihyun." Jungeun called me. Her voice is so jolly and she's so naughty too.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Why did you always carrying Jinsoul's bag?" Jungeun questioned.

"I'm doing that because I want her to forgive me about that day that... I uhm.." It's so awkward for me to say that so I hesitated at first.

"You what?"

"I kissed her.." Jungeun remembered that thing I think, and that's the reason why she actually made an "Oh.." sound.

"Uh.. Speaking of Jinsoul.." She suddenly spoke.

"Do you think she and Sakura are having a relationship? I mean as girlfriends?" Jungeun brought up a question again.

I'm kinda doubted about the fact that Jinsoul and Sakura are together. I mean yes, they're both rich and pretty popular in this University. I also heard from other students that Sakura's family and Jinsoul's family are having a partnership on business. On top of that, Sakura likes Jinsoul and ready to die for her. But I think Jinsoul doesn't like Sakura back.

"Mihyun.. Earth to Mihyun." I went back to reality when Jungeun snapped my thoughts by waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh.. Yeah.. I think Jinsoul and Sakura can have a relationship." I finally answered her question.

"Alright. But, look at that." She stated before pointing her index finger through another table.

And I saw Jinsoul and Sakura eating their lunches together.

'Jinsoul said that we're gonna eat lunch together...'

Oh.. What's that? I just felt something tight on my chest. I think I need to cry but I don't know how.

"Mihyun, are you okay?" Jungeun asked concerned.

"Yes.. Yes..." I nodded.

"They look cute, right? I wish I could have a girlfriend too." Jungeun said.

"Yes, of course they're cute. And also, of course. You're going to have a girlfriend for sure."

She just smiled and went back on eating.

While me, I took a glance at the two.

'Jungeun is right. They look cute together...'

-

I finished my meal. Jungeun left first because she has to do something, leaving me alone at the table.

I was about to bring back the utensils at the counter when two girls came to me.

"Hi Ahn Mihyun." One of my classmates, Nako, greeted me.

"Oh, hi." I smiled at her.

"Did you see Sakura and Jinsoul? Oh my gosh they look really cute together. My heart can't take it." Hitomi, Nako's friend said.

"Yes. They really is." I agreed and nodded

"So... Is that already a proof?" Nako spoke.

I can't get her so I asked, "What proof?"

"Proof that you can't have Jinsoul because she's Sakura's." Nako answered. I was shocked a little though.

'So they're really together now?'

"What are you talking about? I don't like Jinsoul. I mean, I like her as a friend but it's just that." I'm not sure if that's the real thing I'm actually feeling.

"Ah, alright. Maybe that kiss is really an accident." Hitomi said.

"I-I'm going now.." I stated before going to the counter.

-

The bell rang indicating that the classes are done so I fixed myself and went outside our classroom when I someone blocked my way.

"Oh.. Jinsoul?" I called her name. She just made a poker face.

Jinsoul threw her bag to me wanting me to carry it.

"Jinsoul-ah." I want to say something to her before everyone will see us.

"What?" She turned her head to me but with annoyed face.

"What if your girlfriend will see us together? She'll gonna get mad at me." I said. Jinsoul looked at me.

"Girlfriend? Who?"

'So they're not together?'

I don't know why but that question made me feel kinda happy.

"Miyawaki Sakura? She isn't your girlfriend?" I asked.

"No way, Ahn Mihyun. No fucking way." She stated as she shook her head.

"I just saw you eating lunch together.. And you look so cute."

"Yes. But we're not together." Jinsoul said.

"Okay.. That's what you've said..." I slowly nodded my head.

I walked through the school exit with Jinsoul in front of me. I'm facing her back.

While we're walking, she suddenly stopped, but I didn't noticed her and continued walking so I bumped my head on to her back.

'Ouch.. That hurts..'

"Idiot." She said. I just looked down.

"Give me my bag." I immediately hand it to her. Jinsoul's voice sounds so cold and scary.

I also realized that the car that is always fetching Jinsoul is already here.

Jinsoul was about to enter the car when we heard a voice.

"Mihyun-ah!" We saw Jungeun running towards our direction.

"Wanna go home with me? I'm gonna send you to your house." Jungeun said with her cheerful and energetic voice.

'Oh no... I'm still going to the coffee shop.'

I was about to answer Jungeun's offer but then Jinsoul cut my words, "No Jungeun, she's going with me. Right Mihyun?"

Jinsoul sounds like she really wants me to say yes to her.

"Uh.. Guys, I don't think I can go with either of you." I stated. They looked at me in confusion.

"I still going to the coffee shop where I'm working. You know, working for self need." I chuckled a little.

"I'm going with you." The both of them said in sync. They looked at each other.

"Guys, I think you need to go home and rest." I tried to make them go home.

"Jinsoul, you can go home. I think you're already tired and stuff." Jungeun said.

"No, I'm not. Maybe you?" Jinsoul replied.

"Alright, the two of you will going with me." I spoke.

"Get in the car." Jinsoul pointed on the car that's always fetching her from school.

"No, you're going in my car, Mihyun." Jungeun stated.

I just looked at them, puzzled while slightly as I shook my head.

'They actually look so cute while arguing.'