FIVE

Author's

Jinsoul went to school. As expected, many students are waiting for her to give their presents, like gifts and love letters.

But someone caught the eyes of the tall girl, and that's Mihyun. She's standing at a corner, waiting for Jinsoul to come.

Once Mihyun saw Jinsoul, she immediately went closer to her.

"What?" Jinsoul spoke nonchalantly.

"Your bag.." Mihyun said pointing on a bag that is on Jinsoul's shoulder.

"Why?" Jinsoul asked, trying to look clueless about what's the shorter girl is talking about.

"You said right... I'm your girl." Jinsoul will not going to lie about the fact, fact that her heart fluttered because of that.

To make it not obvious, Jinsoul just gave her bag to Mihyun.

"Your books..?" Mihyun asked, wanting Jinsoul to hand it to her.

"You can't. You're arms looks so weak." Jinsoul rolled her eyes.

"I can." Mihyun argued.

"No. What if it'll fall because of your weakness? My books will going to be dirty, right?" Jinsoul is saying that not because the thing she just said is real but the thing is, she didn't want Mihyun to struggle so much.

"I want to carry everything. I just want to do something for you so that you can forgive me about the first time we've met." Mihyun said, not making an eye contact with Jinsoul and just looking down.

Suddenly, the both of them were being interrupted.

"Hey there." Jungeun greeted, she looks like going to her home room.

"Jungeun, why--" Jinsoul is about to ask Jungeun but the younger then spoke, "Hey Mihyun, how's your night?"

"Fi-Fine... I think." Mihyun answered awkwardly.

"Oh. That's Jinsoul's bag, right?" Jungeun said in a naughty tone, pointing on Jinsoul's bag that is on Mihyun's shoulder.

"Yes. That's my bag. What's wrong?" Jinsoul said. The two flinched a little.

Jungeun just giggled nervously and tried to change the topic.

"Ah.. Mihyun, who are you going to be with later lunch?" Jungeun asked Mihyun. Jinsoul just looked at them, eyeing on Jungeun.

"Me. She's gonna eat her lunch with me." Jinsoul grabbed Mihyun's hand and walked fast, leaving Jungeun behind.

'What the heck." Jungeun thought.

Everyone who saw Jinsoul and Mihyun holding hands are gossiping.

"OH MY GOSH! Are they together?!"

"No way, Jinsoul is mine."

"Maybe she's a new member of Odd Eye Circle?"

"Jinsoul's grip on her hand look so tight. Maybe they're really together."

"They look cute to be honest. BUT THERE'S NO WAY THAT JINSOUL IS DATING OTHER GIRL AND NOT ME!"

"I told you. You need to be used with gossips like that." Jinsoul spoke in a low tone. Mihyun just nodded her head slowly.

"Okay.. But can you uhmm.." Mihyun is hesitating about asking Jinsoul a favor.

"What?"

"Can you... like, uhm.. let go of my hand..?" She finally blurted it out. Mihyun felt an awkward feeling since Jinsoul held her hand.

"Ah.. Sorry." Jinsoul immediately granted what's Mihyun just asked.

"It's alright." Mihyun smiled at the taller girl. Jinsoul just stared at her and appreciated how beautiful the shorter girl is.

'Fuck Jinsoul, calm your gay ass.' She cursed herself at the back of her head.

The both of them remained silent until they reached their classroom.

When they entered the classroom, some students are flirting, some are playing, running, but there's studying too.

Everybody is scared of the daughter of the chairman of their University, so once they saw Jinsoul they immediately went back to their designated seats.

They also tuned down their mouths 'cause they know that Jinsoul hates noises.

Mihyun gave Jinsoul the bag that's hooked on her shoulder, and made her way to her seat.

Yerim entered the classroom with a cheerful and happy face as always.

"Hey Jinsoul-unnie, what's up? Jungeun-unnie texted me, you left her?" Yerim said puting her things down.

Jinsoul just ignored her.

"Unnie, Jungeun-unnie said that Mihyun is cute." Yerim added to her statement made Jinsoul looked at her.

"What? When did she said that?" Curiosity is obvious on Jinsoul's voice.

"Yesterday. She also said that she think she have a little crush with that girl. Mihyun is doomed with Jungeun-unnie's admirers." Yerim answered with a sigh.

Jinsoul felt something hurts in her chest when she knew that Jungeun has a little crush on Mihyun. She knows that when Jungeun actually court Mihyun, she has the chance.

The tall brunette just stared at Mihyun.

-

Mihyun is walking, making her way through the school canteen and to eat lunch when someone just poked her side.

"Hey," A girl that is a bit taller than her greeted cheerfully.

"He-Hey Jungeun-ah. Hi." Mihyun greeted her too and stuttered a little bit.

"You're alone?" Jungeun asked. Mihyun just smiled and nodded.

"Can we eat lunch together?" Jungeun said, wanting Mihyun to say yes.

"Yeah.. Of course.."

Then they went to the section where you can choose and find a meal.

"What's yours Mihyun? Come on, it's my treat." Jungeun asks her.

"Oh.. Ju-Just fried rice with egg." Mihyun chose the cheapest one.

"No. Not that. Find something you really like and really crave for. I got you." Jungeun smiled made Mihyun do it too.

-

Jinsoul went to the school canteen a bit late. When she entered the canteen, she quickly look for Mihyun since she said something about them being together at lunch. And yes, she found Mihyun, but eating with Jungeun.

She tried not to be affected. Jinsoul tried to think a solution. When Sakura and her friends just passed by her.

"Hey. Sakura." Jinsoul called the girl.

"Oh, my honey. What's the matter?" Sakura went closer to Jinsoul.

Jinsoul looked at Mihyun and Jungeun, who is still enjoying their meals together for her to decide if she's really going to do what's in her mind.

"You want to eat lunch with me?" Jinsoul asked Sakura, made Hitomi and Nako squeak.

"Oh my god. Am I hearing it right? Jinsoul is asking Sakura for a lunch? Oh, please also tell Yerim to ask me too." Nako stated.

"Yaaaas. And also Jungeun. Tell her that I'm free every lunch. Alright Jung Jinsoul?" Hitomi added.

"Hey, baby. I know you already know my answer." Sakura said looking at Jinsoul with seduction.

"This is going to be a little tough but... I don't know why, I just want to do some gimmicks. I just want Mihyun to notice us.' Jinsoul thought before bringing Sakura on a unoccupied table.