two | so beautiful

ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕒-𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣
I leave my bathroom looking at the picture I just took, ready to post it on Instagram. Taliah stands in my mirror, critiquing her body in this new bathing suit she got from fashionova. Jeremiah sits on his phone, scrolling through twitter.

"I look like a fucking twig sis!" she exclaims, pouting. "girl, you look great, with you a six-pack and shit." I roll my eyes sitting on my bed next to Jeremiah, dying laughing, been a while since we've had a moment to relax for a day or two. Taliah, Eunice Jeremiah and I have been dealing with the hectic schedule at the studio for new dancers since we've made our website for Eight Steps. On the bright side, the business has been booming; ever since we've been recognized on IG, it been crazy. Puff Daddy hit us up a few years back for some choreography classes for his music video that unfortunately never aired. Yet he put us on the map.

I show Taliah and Jeremiah the picture I took in the bathroom. Usually, I never care about what I post, but ever since fine ass Jayson followed me, I've been trying to keep my crackhead energy to a minimum. Taliah eyes the picture immediately, posting it. "WHAT TALIAH I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO POST IT!" I gasp snatching my phone back. "Bitch you look fine as hell, Daddy would love that." Taliah smiles, winking at me, shocked my phone kept buzzing.

" Taliah smiles, winking at me, shocked my phone kept buzzing

jayson._, lexi_styles, and 5,900 others

reneadances: just a Lil sum for ya'll💕

jayson._  damn🤤

_jermdances: mhmm renea❤️

We share a look, cackling."Oh, and you were nervous." Taliah mocks me as I playfully pinch her waist, leaving my bedroom with Jeremiah. "I'll be by the pool when you're ready," I yell before leaving my apartment.

𝕁𝕒𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟
I wake up with a heavy weight on my chest. I look to see my dog, Rocco, fast asleep. He does this every night; I'm not shocked. I grab my phone, beginning to scroll down IG. I scroll past a picture of Renea in a black top with some bottoms on, immediately liking it and commenting, not doing too much since we aren't together yet. Our date was cool last Saturday. She wore a velvet dress with her hair in a high ponytail. She looked stunning. I felt a bit underdressed. But I guess we were matching since I wore a black silk button-up with burgundy slacks. I bit my lip, looking at the picture a bit longer.

I get up, locking my phone, heading to the shower. I had plans to meet up Renea again for a pool party she's having at her apartment complex. I was hesitant at first since she didn't officially invite me, Taliah sent me a dm and encouraged me. I texted Renea asking for conformation. She was cool with it. I grabbed my swim trunks, sliding them on as my little sister Naomi comes busting in my room like we don't knock.

"Knocking would've been appreciated." I tie my trunks throwing on a tank to as she jumps in my bed playing with
Rocco. "Who asked about what you appreciate?" she spits, turning my tv on to her dumb love and hip hop reruns. I roll my eyes, "where you going, Jay?" she asks curiously. "A pool party, your little boyfriends, are gonna be there." her eyes light up. Jeremiah, Tyler, and my sister have been best friends since they were freshmen in high school. I liked their crew, I knew they'd protect her since Ricky, and I finished high school before she finished middle school.