A night to remember II

At exactly 8pm my dad was strolled into the theatre room... tears falling down my eyes as I see him, knowing he can't see me in all these pain, he has always been the parent that knows when I needed to be alone, when I needed to talk to someone or when I simply needed a hug... right now I need a hug, right now I need his hug soo badly... I shout "DADDY!!!" Unconsciously and rush to him... the nurses pulled me back...
"Take her out of here!" The doctor screamed..

It's been 30 minutes now still no word... I'm literally going crazy..
I pace up and down the hall way.. as I walk pass a window... I see a little girl of about 5 years old, she's in coma.. what a world.... this is the reason I've always dreaded being in the hospital...
Twenty minutes later... I can see the doctor... fuck! I no know that face, I've seen in the movies... once the doctor comes out with that facial expression... you can perceive DEATH..

I wake up my head aching so bad....
There's a man standing in front of me
"DADDY??!!"
"Hello Jessica" as he steps forward i wake fully to realize it was the doctor..
"Where's my dad?" No response..
"Where the hell is he???"
"I'm sorry miss Jessica.... he couldn't make it"
No no no.. not after the dream not after this dream that gave me soo much hope.. no no..
he was just with me right now... he told me "baby.. you know I love you soo much... That's why I'll be going some place where I can get a more clearer view of you.. so I can watch over you better.." he said with a smile on his face..
"You telling me that wasn't real?" I sort of asked the doctor.. he had the blank expression on his face like he didn't know what I was talking about, of course he didn't..
He just says " I'm so sorry, Jessica"
"Don't say a word to my mom.. I'll tell her myself"

It was about 10:30pm
I'm sitting beside her.. she's been asleep since I got in..
"Hey baby" wow she's awake.. I've been dreading this...
"Hey mom..." I try to smile but it seems like I've been in pretense for so long that I used all of it up.. tears starts dripping from my eyes
"Mom he's gone.. dad's gone"  I bend my face because I can't stand looking at her suffer this way right now..
then BEEP! BEEP!! BEEP!!! Goes the machines
Before I knew what was going on.. the nurses rushed in... "get her out of here!" Not again not again...

       Seems like the doctor couldn't do it himself this time... the nurse just comes and sit beside me and pulls me in her arms... I couldn't even cry anymore... guess I sort of lost the ability to do so.... I was just staring at space.. my eyes so heavy.. have you ever been through soo much pain you feel like your heart is being squeezed that it can't beat no more?

Still no word from him... I really need him right now.. I've said my goodbyes... I just need to be in his arms right now... that's all I need..
the taxi drops me directly at his gate..
I forget to knock and there he was with Ella my best friend.