Good move

Pete's POV
I know at this point she'll need this ride badly because she's been waiting for about for a while now and she Seems to be in a hurry.
"hey, care about that ride now? " I call at her
"man, will you just lemme the hell Alone" she's so damn rude
"okay" I simply say and then hit the gas.
"hey! " she calls... I knew it
"can you make it in ten minutes?" she asks after I revised to where she was
"depends on where you are headed" I try to act like the cool guy now
She gets in the back seat.... SMH
"hey... I'm Pete by the way" I look at the upper mirror trying to get her attention as I drive but she just rolls her eyes.
"your so rude... And mean" I tell her
"your so creepy.... And annoying" she fires back.... Uh?...am I?....am I creepy... I didn't think so.
"why did you keep following me that night?.... Don't gimme that crap lie about you living down the way because I saw you walk back"...jeez I never though she'll notice
"ugh... Nothing" I lie
"Talk!...you creep" she glares
"okay... I couldn't possibly let you walk that road alone at that time..all by yourself" I tell her.
"how's that any of your business?.... I can take care of myself...ive been doing that for a while now"...she kinda said the last part to herself but I could feel the sadness in that statement.
"you don't have to be like this, you know" I tell her
"how do you mean" she asks kinda calmly
"you don't have to be all locked up... Not wanting anyone in... Trying to scare people away" she doesn't respond, she just keeps quiet and she remains that way for the rest of the ride.
Then she ask me to pull over at some coffee shop.... Wait, she works here to?
"you work here? " I ask her as she gets out of my cab
"it's not your business" she tells me... She's back to herself m... She starts to walk away
"hey!... Jess" I call her... Surprisingly she turns back.
"what?" she questions
" you..yo..you are beautiful" I tell her... And I notice the expression on her face like she somehow softened up a little.
She doesn't say anything, she just turns around and keeps walking off
"hey, I could come pick you up from here, if you want" I shout... But she doesn't reply.

Jessica's POV
Do I really look beautiful?... I mean I haven't actually settled down to pay attention to my facial appearance, I don't even wear make ups, I find myself starring at the mirror for a very long time, this is silly.... Just because some random creep tells me I am beautiful, makes me soft? No I am not soft.... I have decided to lick that part of me deep inside after that night... That night.