?????

-----POV UNKNOWN------

'There he is right outside the sea river, just like Tyler said he would, now how do I get him to follow me to the  'cave of truth '.  ... 

For some reason, he seems interested in the common tuna fish. But why you could find those anywhere. 

I silently followed him along as he swam around looking at every fish that swam by, till a pod of white-sided dolphins started swimming with him, so I did too until they started jumping out of the water and I was sure that the Green one would just keep swimming on but I was wrong, he lept out of the water right beside them, to my surprise. but soon the dolphins moved on swimming faster than he could go.

I saw it as a chance to try to grab his attention so I brightened my tail lights and hoped he would see them. And he did, I was so excited my lights got even brighter. He was trying to grab at my tail when I heard something along the lines of coral scraping rock so I flicked my tail lights off. He still tried getting closer until he stopped for a few seconds and swam off.  

did I just fail... no, I can't fail. I won't fail. so at that moment, I decided to do the riskiest thing in my life, I followed him to the sea river he came from but instead of being pushed outward he was sucked in and me, I lingered around the outside of  Tyler's safe home and stayed there. What's gonna happen if I fail? Will he kill me? No Tyler wouldn't do that.

.....Right?....

"You know those  surface lovers can't be trusted Right?"

"Yes Coral, but I trust this one, he saved me," I remember being so scared of dying.

"Yeah, so he's just using you to find out where  we are." Coral scoffed 

"No!, he said that I was going to help save our people from the red devil." I shot back

"Whatever don't come crawling back to me when he tries to flay you."

.....No, Tyler is my friend, and I believe in him, We'll stop the red devil...