CHAPTER 8

GENERAL

Terrence put her on the bed and kissed her soflty, from her lips, going to her temple, down to her jawline and neck , going back to her lips.

He undressed her slowly while kissing her going down to her collar bone and chest. And without breaking their kiss, they undressed each other.  She wrapped her arms around on his neck, and her legs on his waists.

He's touching every part of her, touching her back going down to her legs then go back to her member. Her back arched, when she felt his warm hands wrapped her member. He stares at her for a moment.

"Ghad. You're beautiful." he said and he kissed her on lips.

He spread her legs slowly, and kneels between of it. He's going to enter his thing in her entrance.. "I'm going to in.."He whispered., she nodded.

The tip of hid member, touches her entrance. "Almost in, love."He said again..

She wrapped her arms on him,.

And now,he's totally in.."Fck, love!" he groaned..

And after a moment, he starts to move..pumping hardly on her, while kissing her to mend the pain..

"I love you.."He said on her, she claimed his lips.

"I love you too."Vice.

He felt his erection, and he reminded her. "I'm going to explode, love."Terrence.

He's pumping hardly on her, and after a moment, they both explode.

Terrence alternate their position, now vice is on the top of him. Rubbing her back, and removed his thing on her. . "I love you.."Terrence.

"I love you too, I'm sorry, if you're not my first.. I love you."Vice. Terrence smiled at her, and kissed her on her forehead. "I'll understand now, Vice. I love you."Terrence.

Ganon ang set up nila, She's with Vhong kapag nasa school. Hanggang sa pag hatid sa bahay, si vhong pa rin ang kasama nya, but then sa gabi, she's with terrence. . 

"He kissed you in your lips?" tanong ni Terrence sa knya.

Tumango sya ng nag aalanganin.

"Labi lang ang pwede nyang halikan sayo, ako buong ikaw."Terrence.

Natawa naman sya at niyakap nya ang hubby nya.

"After two months, we'll be together again, I'm sorry kung ganito ang set up natin. . "Vice.

Ilang beses na sya humihingi ng sorry at di sya mag sasawa doon.

"Ayos na mahal. ayos na. .  "Terrence.

Minsan, she's with terrence and always have their love making. .

"Paano ba yan love? See you tomorrow?"Sabi ni terrence sa kanya at humalik sya sa labi nito.

"See you."Vice.

Bigla naman may sumuntok kay Terrence at si Vhong ito.

"Anong karapatan mong halikan ang girlfriend ko?"Vhong.

Nabigla naman si Vice at pumagitna.

"Enough, please."Sabi niya.

Napa punas naman sa labi si terrence, dumugo ito.

"Gago ka, break na kayo diba? Ako ma yung bago nyang boyfriend. Wag ka ng mangarap na babalik sya sayo. . Akin na sya."Vhong.

Nag smirk si Terrence, sa kanya. "Yes, sayo sya. It's my turn to steal her from you, dahil nung wala ako, inagaw mo sya nila sakin. . "Terrence.