(Season 0 Finale) Chapter XI

(2 days later, at the hospital)

Lumine's P.O.V.

I wake up in a bed, but I don't think its mine. I open my eyes and look around to find out if in a hospital. I turn to the bed next to me to see Kody on his phone. He looks off of it and it me.

"Oh, hey Lumine, you've been out for 2 days." I looked surprised, being the longest time I've been out before.

"T-Thanks for saving me Kody. And sorry for all of this." I feel sorta depressed, knowing that this was all my fault-

"Why are you sorry?" He questioned.

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have been kidnapped, and you wouldn't be in this hospital bed-" he stops me and looks straight at me.

"Lumine, your fine. Nothings wrong with you.m, and if being friends with you means that I'm always in danger, I don't care. I will be fine with that." I nod in appreciation and understanding. "I grab my phone and go on it. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." Both of us say. The door opens to Aiden carrying breakfast. "Hey Kody, and...oh Lumine, you awake. Good morning." He smiles and puts our food down.

"Thanks. When can we go home?" I ask. Kody doesn't look like he's hurt anymore and I feel fine."

"We can go home today." Me and Kody both looked at each other and smiled.

(Later)

We finally get home and we walk out of the car. I open the door and sit on the couch. Kody goes into his room. I turn on the tv and search the channels.

After a while I go upstairs to talk to Kody. I open his door to see him on his phone. "Hey Kody," I say as I walk up to him. "Hey, what's up." He moves over and I sit down.

"Nothing, I'm just bored. Wanna play something." I look at him and noticed his tails wagging. I pet it.

"Mmm...I mean, sure." We go to the TV and turn on the game.

(Meanwhile)
(Lumine's House)

Narrator's P.O.V.

The woman from a few days ago went to the door of the house. She pressed the doorbell. She is let in and she goes to see Lumine's father.

"Ahh, I see you care back, did you do what I asked?" He said.

"No, actually. His friends father is the leader of their countries defense squad." She looked sad and scared. Lumine's father then puts his hand on her head. She immediately passes out.

"I guess that you guys weren't enough. I should've known." He picked her up and teleported her away. (Imagine Lumine and Kody playing video games while reading next line) "But I guess that if you want something done, you have to do it yourself. Lumine, you've had your victory, but now it's your turn to pay."

________________________________
season 0 end
________________________________

Thanks for reading the last chapter of Season 0. Please vote and leave a comment. Thanks to you all readers, I have been actively growing as a writer. My writing has been getting better and has less mistakes. Thank you.

If you see any mistakes, leave a comment to tell me. Also tell me what you think of the story so far. I like constructive criticism.

12/7/2020 (note)

I've moved on from this ship, and I'm starting a new area of my life. I hope you can understand. I have taken the other parts of this book down after this chapter, because I don't think I will ever finish them. Sorry.

Please check out my new stories if you are still interested in reading my stuff...or don't...it's your choice...

C-ya,

TheEpicHandbook
(aka TheEpicOne2296)