Chapter:2 Sweetness

Bailey put on a grin. "so he really likes you? Oh my gosh you've been waiting for him forever and you've only been best friends since you were kids! But of course he was your second best friend! right Jessie?" I smiled and laughed "of course"
"So how did the movie go? Did you kiss?" I laughed, "It was amazing, he's sooo sweet! He said I was his one and only and he bought me a rose! Then I gave him a kiss on the cheek then he blushed! It was so cute!"
She screeched, "Oh thats so amazing I wish I had someone like Alex."
Just then Alex came around the corner with a rose! He made this smile that just made me want to take a picture! "For you my lady," he handed me the rose and planted a sweet little kiss on my cheek!
I waved goodbye and blew a kiss, then turned to Bailey " I have to admit it though it is pretty weird." she turned to open her locker then a small note fell out, bailey looked at me with wonder then bent to pick it up, she read aloud,

THIS IS A WARNING! tell your little friend JESSIE to stay away from Toby or well... Let's just say she wont like it!"

"Oh my gosh Jessie it's a warning look read it!" I took the note and read it, I gasped, "but he's my best friend, well not anymore but..." The bell started ringing "okay I got to go Bailey but tomorrow after school would you like to go to jump town town with me, Alex, and his friend?" Bailey began to grab her books, "Sure, maybe his friend is cute and real sweet like Alex."