Chapter:1 New love

I had just been woken by my mother calling my name, "Jessie I need you to get changed and come in here to get your breakfast." sirens were sounding, and it had been very chilly and the frost seemed to almost nip at my nose. I suddenly remembered I had school that day, I had been so used to waking up and just not worrying about having to do anything. I jumped out of bed into the frosty air, the floor felt like ice so I quickly changed and ran downstairs. The smell of sweet cinnamon filled the air. My mom had been making her famous monkey bread rolls, and had packed some of it with my lunch.
I yelled to my mom who was getting ready to go to the laundromat "ok I'm leaving, thanks for packing my food." I opened the door to find Alex on the stairs that led straight into my apartment, I smiled, seeing him made me do that. "Hey Alex how's you'r morning been so far?" I said still smiling. He looked at me and seemed to be looking for some thing then looked into my eyes smiled and said, "great now that we get to talk. I decided last night I wanted to ask this." I smiled even bigger, "ask what?" He smirked and said "let's wait till we're passing by the park."
Snow was slowly trickling over our heads as we walked down the icy cold sidewalk. We came to the bench of the park and slowly but sweetly Alex asked, "so you uh, I mean um, uh ok I'm gonna spit the words out and don't look at me with your awkward look ok?" I said ok and was wondering and wondering what it could be that he was gonna ask me. He quickly spit it out "would you want to go see the new movie romance lovers?" I gasped I couldn't believe it! "Yu you like me in that sort of way I thought you only did as friends who've known each other since we were five and now we're fifteen and now you show you like me? I've been waiting for you for so long!" I gave him small kiss on his cheek, "of course I'll go!"
He looked so happy like it was the best thing that ever happened to him, and I looked into those handsome green eyes and hoped he felt the same way i felt and have felt for the past years till now.
He took my hand and held it tight as we walked through the frosty air to school. I spotted this little puppy that some gang kids we had past by were torturing. I had to say something, "Hey stop torturing that poor little thing!" I tried to grab the leash, "hey who do you think you are this ain't your dog!" I almost brought my fist to his face, "It is not anyones dog but its mine if you gona treat it wrong." The kid got really angry at that he went in for a punch, and Toby stood in front of me and quickly said, "hey you cant do that to my girlfriend! oomph" he fell to the ground they must have packed a hard punch. I bent down to see if he was ok. "are you ok?" I started shivering, he looked up at me, stood up and handed me his jacket. "oh no you need this please keep it." the gang grabbed the dog and ran. "no you need it more look at you your shivering," a tear of joy dripped out of my eye and i gave him a kiss, and felt him start to shiver, I took off the jacket and gave it to him. "thanks but i cant let you freeze." I took his hand and said, "come on lets head to school and have the nurse check you... I cant believe you said I was your girlfriend."