Chapter: 5 Go where?

I gasped with great excitement. "Alex! How did you get him?" Bailey just sat in her chair jaw dropped, and Alex answered, "well I had a uh..." he scratched his head Miss Smith's jaw was hanging too."You had a what? he's so adorable," Miss Smith started petting the pup while saying this.

"I uh um, " he couldn't seem to get the words out, so he just quickly said it, having an shamed face. "I had a bit of a run in with the gang and got a fight for it barely winning." Now my jaw dropped and Bailey had closed hers but she opened it once again, and bent over from her chair to pet the dog. The poor little thing was shaking it was a small dog, and very skinny. I asked being very curious not knowing how he could take care of it, "how are you going to be able to feed it give it a home and all of that?" he laughed as though I was stupid not to know. "I was uh, wondering if you would like to take care of her. And it is a she. You know because you have a job, sort of. your mom doesn't have any cats and likes dogs."

Oh how my eyes sparkled and cheeks flushed red at this. "Oh your so sweet!" And without a thought, I kissed him on that blushing cheek of his. His mom was so surprised, but just smiled. the window burst open suddenly in letting the wind rush in. His mom rushed to it exclaiming "Oh!" I just laughed in a whisper hoping she wouldn't see and ask why I was, because I had been thinking it was just the right moment, for taking away awkwardness.

Now the door had burst open, "Jessie! Jessie! Hurry! Sorry to burst in, but this is an emergancy, and I must take Jessie at this moment." My mother came toward me grabbing my jacket by the door and pulled out my arms and shoved them into the jacket. " Alright come on!" She took my arms and pulled me out the door.
It was all so fast I barely knew what to do. "Mom where are you taking me?" I was so confused what was I supposed to do? She was out of breath, "Somewhere" she took a breath and held my hand still pulling me to the car. "Somewhere else. Were moving, and there better not be any complaining."
How did she Expect me to just move I had my best friend and Alex
here!
"No!" I pulled my arm away. She just stared at me.
"You can't take me away from Alex and my best friend! Why would you want to move?" I just didn't understand.