Chapter:3 Jump Town?

Bailey smiled, "guess I was right as
always, he's so cute look at that hair!" Alex's friend looked at us and put on a smile, "Oh, Oh ooh look at those eyes there so adorable!" I started laughing, then he shook his hand through his hair getting out the snow. " i looked at Bailey and she was blushing like crazy, "Eh he's ok looking," she looked at me talking with her eyes 'what are you talking about?' I looked at Alex and walked up to him and gave him a side hug but he pulled me forward and gave me a real hug but with one arm then i stepped back and said, "hello my darling," he smiled and said hello with his eyes and pulled his other hand away from his back and brought a rose out on top of a box of chocolates.
I blushed and smiled awkwardly, "those for me oh you shouldn't have! But I can't eat them now cause I'll get sick but afterwards for sure!" I grabbed the box of chocolates and set them down on a table. I turned and looked at Bailey Alex's friend had brought a rose for her which I thought was odd never knowing him but I tossed that thought away. Alex was introducing His friend to Bailey as she was blushing. "Bailey this is Landon, Landon Oh never mind you just heard her name." I laughed and pointed out that it was cold in the building and wanted to get started jumping.
I yelled, "last one there is a rotten egg." When I had been the last I felt so embarrassed not only for saying that and being last, but just saying that in general. I started jumping trying to get everyone's mind off of it and that worked so I started actually enjoying it. Then Alex called out, "hey guys tell me if this looks ok, "he started jumping then did a back handspring into a backflip, my jaw dropped. "Are you kidding me that was amazing! I went over by him while his friend tried to do the same he almost landed it but even then I was still impressed. I looked up into Alex's dreadfully amazing eyes smiling, and said, "Your flip was amazing you really impressed me there." He looked deeply but awkwardly into my eyes like asking approval but of what? So I looked into his eyes admiring them then he started, you know mouth to mouth I was startled and didn't know what to do and didn't want to push him away and be embarrassed so i let him go on.
He stopped, smiled at his friend Landon, then his friend went in for a kiss with Bailey! I saw that her eyes popped open and stayed that way I jumped away from Alex and pushed his friend away from her, I took her hand and went to the table with the chocolates, and sat down with her awkwardly. Then I had to break the silence, "please tell me I didn't just embarrass myself for nothing." she smiled sweetly saying, "no I'm glad you pushed him away I was about to go along even though I didn't want to." I admitted I didn't want to either but didn't know what to do so just went along. "Hey let's go to a hot chocolate stand, grab some and head to my house and hang out I don't exactly feel like talking to Alex."
We headed towards the door when Alex said, "Hey where are y'all going?" I hadn't felt like answering, so I didn't. I grabbed my jacket and left the building. We walked around the bend gossiping about what had happened when we heard a voice, "Hello time for payback, now that your little boyfriend ain't around to protect you!" we looked into the ally way and found the kids who had tortured the poor little dog!