Reunion

Gaara's POV
The 2 hour ride to Konoha was a long one, but it was worth it to get away from that torturous mansion.
"Now, Gaara." Tsunade started off, looking at him through the rear view mirror. "I know it's hard to take everything in right now. We're almost at your new home in Konoha. Would you like to stay at a hotel to process everything or do you want to see your siblings today?"
"I would like to see them today.. if you don't mind." I immediately answer without questioning it.
"Of course. I don't mind at all." She turns her attention back on the road.
"Once we get to your home, we will discuss the plan for your schooling and how the bills will be paid." She explains and I nod with an understanding hum.
* 20 minutes later *
Tsunade pulls up to the drive way of a small, but nice baby blue house. I carefully get out of the car and look around cautiously.
"I get that you're wary. But it's ok, nobody is here to hurt you. You have friendly neighbors and your siblings are just through that door."
I didn't take those words much to heart and looked around, still cautious. The door swung open and a yell from a girl fills the air.
"Gaara!" The girl tackles me to the ground and hugs me. I look up and meet her eyes.
"Temari.." I mumbled. She still had the same ponytails as she always did. She also had the same facial features as she did 8 years ago, just seems more mature. But her expression held something different than from the past. A sense of relief filled her eyes. I finally break and give Temari a long needed hug and I let my tears out. I feel both of us being sat up and a pair of bigger arms wraps around both of us. I get a good look at the figure.. "Kankuro.." I burst into sobs and squeeze them tight.
I'm not one for hugs, but after 8 long years, I needed this more than anything right now.