Meeting the B0$$

Harp POV

I was awoken by a ray of sunshine and hope. Omg maybe it's the cops coming to get us! See I knew they would find us eventually. Well.... It was kind of strange, only one guy walked in. How was one guy gonna save us? Then.... I realized what this was, he wasn't here to save us!

It was a tall dark skin guy wearing a buttoned up navy blue suit and brown dress shoes. He had a handkerchief made out of money! Tacky but it's cool. He had a chiseled face and nice bright teeth, he wasn't half bad looking.

He walked towards us as if he was pleased with what he was seeing. He had a big grin on his face, it widened a little more each time he took a step. My heart beat picked up its pace as he got closer. He carefully walked towards us avoiding the rubble and dirt on the ground. The room was completely silent, besides the echo of the heal on his dress shoe.

Derrick POV

I was having a horrible nightmare! Me and the future bae, Harper were kidnapped. I got shot, and we were being terribly mistreated.

I started waking up to see a bright light, and a tall man walking towards us. Oh my god, im in heaven! I didn't think I would make it here, I guess I'm a good person after all.

The guy started walking towards us with a big smile on his face, I can see he's happy that we made it here. God is black! I knew it! Then, I heard Harper whisper to me.

"Derrick, Derrick wake up!"

Yes! My best friend is here with me too! Nigga we made it! But why is she telling me to wake up? We already in heaven.

"Derrick who is that?" Harper asked me panting and sweating.

I snapped back into reality. That wasn't a nightmare, and I'm not in heaven. Me and Harper are still tied up together in this shithole!

I struggled to get my words out considering the fact that I was hungry, bleeding, and fatigued.

"Who is who?" I questioned her. I was confused to who she was taking about.

"Him." She whispered, and she tried her best to point to the right. Since we were tied up it was hurting her so she only lift up from her elbow down to her fingers.

I turned my neck slowly to her right and I couldn't believe my eyes!

"I-I-It's  L-L-Lord D-D-Drew!" I stutteted. I cannot believe he's here right now!

"Lord who?" I couldn't see her cuz we were back to back, but I could feel her looking at me like I'm crazy.

"If it's not Obama or August Alsina, you need to stop freaking out like that!" She semi-yelled. She didn't want to get the guard attention.

But I was acting like the dude Beyonce or something. Only cuz he is THE BIGGEST trap lord in the south.

Even though he's probably here to torture me...I am still so honored that I get to meet the, Lord Drew! He been in the game since the age of fetus! Every drug deal in the south is connected to his greatness, he is the reason why things are done in the perfect synchronization and flow it's in. Actually, he is god. In the drug business at least. I want to be like him someday.

He finally reached me and Harper. He hovered over us looking down and shaking his head with a blank face. What was he gonna do with us? I have never been so scared in my life, right about now I'm wishing I was dead. He circled me and Harper for what seemed like hours, and then just stopped right in front of me.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." He let the words roll slowly out of his mouth as he stared me in my innocent hazel eyes and sighed.

Harp POV

Who ever that dude 'Lord Drew' is, Derrick is freaking out over him! He acting like a white girl at a 1D concert. But he keeps looking at me like he wants to say something. I can't go anywhere so he might as well say it. But it was so weird we were in silence, besides Derrick little bitch fits. Five minutes had past and 'Lord Drew' had got up and walked into a little room in the factory.

I didn't know what they were doing in that room, but I kept hearing laughter. Laughter like they were remanicing

All I could hear was Derrick breathing. Then he opened his mouth.

"Harp, I know your mad at me but I am truly sorry for getting you into this." He said that and I could tell he was sincere.

"I accept your apology, but Derrick we need to get out of here and waiting for big head drew over there ain't gonna help us." I said sternly.

After a few minutes of silence, Derrick started to speak.

"Look," he sighed. "Maybe we can try t-" he stopped talking once he seen 'Lord Drew' come from a little room on the far left side of the factory.

Lord Drew approached us slowly and stood directly in front of my face. I was the most nervous I have ever been in my life. He put his index finger under my chin and began to talk.

"Your a pretty little girl, what are you doing here?" He asked me with his eyebrow arched.

"I-I- don't know, your boys just bust thru my friends house, shot him, kidnapped me, and brougt us to this giant turd!" I was scared, but I still showed attitude to make him think I wasn't.

"Oh I see you got some attitude, we gone have to fix that!" He said it calmly and it freaked me out.

Then... *smack* he slapped me and I cried uncontrollably. Derrick got upset and then he yelled to the top of his lungs and tried to break the rope loose, but it was no use.

He was angry beyond belief, he wanted to really kill Lord Drew! I didn't want something bad to happen to him so I started yelling too.

"Derrick!!Derrick chill out I'm fine." I tried to lie and calm him down. I really wasn't fine, I was hurting inside and out. No one has ever put their hands on me like that, and with that much force.

"No, you're not fine!" He yelled at me. "He needs to die for what he's done to you, your the only thing that matters to me right now. When someone hursts you... They're a dead man walking. But they won't be walking for long." Derrick made his words loud and clear.

I've never seen him that mad before. I can't believe he cares about me that much. I was speechless.

"Derrick I never knew you felt that way," I said with a lot of care in my voice. "Thank you for being there for me, but calm down before you get us killed." He chuckled a bit and he was finally calm.

"I don't know if you two are done with your little romance festival, but we got some business to take care of." Donkey face ass Drew said as if he had no care in the care in the world.

"Where in the yellow fucks is my money?"

With that  statement he then swiftly pulled a gun from his waist and put it smack dab in the center of Derrick's forehead. I gasped extra loud and yelled

"noooo!!"

P.S, if you comment "Update" it'll encourage me to do it faster if you want me to update....