Just Another Day

"Harper Lee Daniels, Where in the hell have you been!" My mom Jessica yelled.

"Out." I snarled back rudely.

"What do you mean "out" it's three AM and you have school tomorrow." She said with a worried look on her face.

"Chill, I'm not five I can stay up a little past my bedtime." I exclaimed loudly.

"No, I won't chill. Me and your father were worried sick! Go to your room!"

"Ugghh," I grunted loudly and stomped to my room.

I just got back from a bangin' party at my friend house and I wasn't bout to leave before I got to turn up. So yeah, I broke curfew. I know I piss her off sometimes but I'm young and life waits for no one. So I just wanna have fun while I can.

Morning

(Yawns) as the alarm wakes you up at six thirty playing Ashley by big Sean and Miguel.

I put on my hideous school uniform which is a red polo and khackis. I threw on a navy blue hoodie and my Olympic Midnight Navy 6's. I did my makeup and put on a gold chain with matching earnings. The second picture is what she was wearing BTW:-)

I threw a strawberry toaster strudel in the toaster and when it popped out I ran out the door real quick to avoid seeing my mom.

As I walked to 1st period I ignored the thirsty niggas commenting on my beauty. I take a seat and my boy best friend grabbed the seat next to me. He stay tryna flirt but he already in the friend zone so it's to late. His name is derrick. He always getting me in trouble.

"Bae, a bae, baeee." Derrick annoyingly taunted me.

"What do you want derrick!" I said rudely cause he annoying as fuck.

"Oh I think you know what I want." He winked at me.

"Nigga please." I brushed him off.

"But foreal, can you skip last period with me?" He begged.

"Why." I said curiously.

"Cuz I gotta go pick up a package, and I don't want to go alone." He announced acting like a scared baby.

"Okay, sure but it betta not be dangerous." I said smirking.

Last period

Me and Derrick was walking down the street to the person he was getting his package from. This nigga took me to a trap house! I been to a trap before because I used to date a drug dealer.

That was my "I like bad boys" phase. But that was last time, I nver want to go back again. Scary things happen in there other than trappin.

He bought a pound and half of weed and he gave me a quarter of a pound. Even though I barely smoke . But if my mom catches me with it she'll freak the fuck out as if I'm on coco!

We went to his house and smoked almost half of it. We just sat back and watched

t.v. He's so weird, we were watching Be Like Mike, and he asked me "if earth is a huge sphere, is ball really life."

"Really nigga," I know you saw that on Instagram."

We both started Cracking up then.... I heard banging on the door. He jumped up fast as hell and he said "go out the back!"

"W-what, why?!" I yelled terrified.

"Just go!" He screamed frantically....

Should I continue this story guys???