We got Napped!

I ran out the back of his house stumbling because I was terrified. I started yelling for Derrick to hurry and up and get out of there.

Then I heard three shots (pop,pop,pop) I immediately started crying but still running. I feared that it was Derrick who got shot, so I thought they would come after me to.

I ran into to the streets like a maniac and almost got hit. I ran about a block and then I seen this black Mercedes pull up. Before I could even run away a guy in a big black suit grabbed me and threw me in the back seat. I started yelling then out of the shadow in the car Derrick arose and signed for me to shut up.

His mouth was covered in a bandana and he had a gun wound on his left shoulder. I guess he's the one that got shot. I was sweating like hell, I know we're prisoners but you could at least have the AC on. We sat in silence waiting... Waiting for something to happen, it was an intense moment knowing we could get hurt at any moment.

We pulled up to enclosed area, it was a big field and you could tell people don't come there often. We drove a little farther and pulled up to a abandoned factory. It was covered in moth and weeds, it was a dark rusty burgundy color. It's hideous, but I can see why they choose this as a hideaway, I've never seen this place in my life. Miami is a small city so I get around to know where things are. The car door swung open and I hesitated to get out.

"Hurry the fuck up!" The big black man said. It really startled me.

So I basically ran outa there and derrick scooted out as fast he could. We started walking towards the entrance of the factory, the for was directly in the center of the building. We stepping through mud and dirty water. It smelled horrible. As we continued to walk towards the large metal doors I seen something...

I thought it was a worm or piece of raw meat. But as got a better view of it it noticied it was a thumb! I almost vomited all over the floor, and the big black guy squeezing my arm tight as hell so I wouldn't try to run. We entered the factory and a wave of smells shot at my nose. Disgusting.

Just then we were being thrown in the two wooden chairs centered in the middle of the estate. He tied the rope around us to where we were back to back. It squeezed my stomach so tight I couldn't breath until I adjusted my body to it's radius. I'm pretty sure it made it tighter for him but he didn't complain.

I was still dazed because they captured while we were still high. I was thinking of my favorite song How Bout now by Drake and it seemed to add comfort to the really uncomfortable situation. Music is my life so if I do survive this, maybe I'll try to do something in my life that involves music. But I should've thought about that before I decided to skip school and get high.

The big black guy sat there guarding us while playing on his phone, I can tell it's been about four hours since they took us. School ended about 3 hours ago. I can only imagine how worried everybody is that were missing. I mean I was popular most people loved me. Especially my mom but I probably wont see her again.

If u enjoy this story share and most important VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!