It started on a simple day, you were on your way to Karasuno on your bike. Wearing your headphones with your favorite playlist on play.

You were in a very good mood.

Well, you got up early after having the best sleep in years, got a full meal, got to do homework, and now you're on your way to class with the time of the world.

At least, until you got into a small intersection. "Tsukki!" a voice yells, calling for the blonde who  crouched down in the middle of the bike lane trying to reach for something.

"You! Watch out!" You yell, giving all your energy to put a stop to your brakes in worry that you might run over the blonde.

said blonde immediately steps out of the way with a disgusted— no maybe disappointed? His face isn't happy, that's for sure.

"Are you alright?" you asked, hoping that you didn't at least scratch him. you reach out a hand expecting him to accept the help when he smacks it away.

how rude eYE—

"you broke it..," the taller blonde spoke, still crouching down, his expression was beyond pissed "eh? is everything... alright?"

"what? of course not. Who rides a bike and doesn't look at their surroundings? Even a blind man won't be so reckless, jeez" was the blonde dissing you or was he just mumbling to himself? You were just confused at the current situation you couldn't even process what just happened.

"I-I think he means..." the other started, a green haired male with freckles began only to be cut of by the sulking blonde "shut up, Yamaguchi."

"I don't think I understand what you mean.. I'm sorry," you bow, trying to get out of the situation as quick as possible. "hUH? You're not just blind you're dumb as well," oh, so he is trying to piss me of as well.

"You broke my headphones, genius," the blonde declares, revealing his crushed gadget. It was obvious that your bike did it, but why was his headphone in the way anyway?

"Oi are you listening you dumb shrimp?" the taller male started to roar, the blonde was far from gentleman or nice his remarks made you snap "I said pay for it!"

"hUH? WHY WOULD I PAY FOR IT? I MEAN, I WOULDN'T HAVE RAN OVER IT IF YOU WEREN'T DUMB ENOUGH TO DROP IT THERE!"

"this lil shrimp challenging me— wHO SAID I DROPPED IT THERE? I'M SANE UNLIKE YOU! IT DROPPED ON IT'S OWN OBVIOUSLY, NOW PAY FOR IT!"

"pAY? NO WAY. TAKE MINE INSTEAD. ACTUALLY NO, IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR NOT TAKING CARE OF YOUR THINGS, KEEP YOUR TRASH!"

"tRASH? HOW DARE YOU, THIS ONE WAS PRECIOUS TO ME!"

"AW BOO HOO"

"sHUT UP IT'S SEVEN IN THE MORNING!" a neighbour complains, a phone in his ear which confused you.

Until you heard sirens, along with the sight of red and blue lights.

old man called the police on us, damn.

__φ(..;)

"So you're telling me, that you were just walking to school when Miss (Last Name) here ran over one of your belongings," the police officer asks, and the blonde nods "And you're telling me that you weren't squabbling with Mr. Tsukishima?"

"Yes Sir," you reply, shooting glares at the blonde named Tsukishima Kei, who did the same sending threathening looks.

"Alright, I'll be calling your school to report this," he said. But before the both of you could protest, he was already on the phone talking with what you conclude is  your homeroom teacher.

Tsukishima Kei, of course you know him. At least, his face, the blonde sat at the opposite side of you in class and you never knew his name until now.

Yamaguchi Tadashi, you've heard his name mentioned to you at least once or twice at class from a friend but you weren't sure.

After the police sends the three of you off. You barely made it to class with only a minute before the gate closes. There was first period—

and you were back to being scolded as the teacher called you and the tall blonde to the faculty.

"—MY SALARY, DO YOU HEAR ME? THE PRINCIPAL CUT MY SALARY BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I WASN'T HANDLING MY STUDENTS PROPERLY," your homeroom teacher ranted, "NOW WHAT ON EARTH CAME TO THE BOTH OF YOU THAT IT HAD MY PRECIOUS SALARY ON THE LINE?"

to be honest, the old man was just over reacting but... hm

"I'm sorry," you and the blonde said in unison and bowed as to show your apology "One week, detention for the both of you, Oh and go clean the court for another week."

"If you got that, then go," the teacher huffed, still sobbing for his poor salary.

__φ(..;)

"that was my first time going there because of trouble, thanks a lot you dumb shrimp" Tsukishima grumbles, you narrow you eyes at him, cursing at how far high you have to look to meet his eyes.

"Oh, Congratulations then Clumsy Megane. I hope you liked your stay there," you hurl back, holding the urge to punch him so bad.

"Thanks, I hope you have my new headphones ready then. Or would you prefer another police report?" the tall one threathens, "you plan to sue me over some headphones?" you gasp at the irrationality.

"I told you they were important, now you better pay me back."

"You wish!"

`、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ(ノ><)ノ `、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ