right? Yamaguchi was sure that his blond friend didn't hate the (h/c) haired girl. Tsukishima never hated anyone nor did he like any. At least, that's what Yamaguchi saw.

Tsukishima has been ignoring the said girl for a while now and Yamaguchi is questioning the blond for a reason.

Earlier this morning, Yamaguchi was on his way to school with Tsukishima when (Name) waved them Good Morning. Yamaguchi would greet her back after Tsukishima did but the blond kept walking and ignored the (h/c).

Tsukishima hasn't been teasing her in class for the whole day, even the teacher was confused.

During lunch, Tsukishima would usually buy food from the cafeteria and immediately come back to the classroom and eat there but today they ate at the rooftop.

"Tsukki, are you—"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi," and Tsukishima was off to somewhere again, probably far away from where (Name) is, and that confused Yamaguchi.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚

It was Physical Education class and you were back into the locker room with the other girls to change into your uniforms. Today's class was a mix of your Class and Class 1. You were obviously down and a certain brunette came to notice, "Starting to miss Tsukishima?"

"Of course not, delusional," you jump, widening your eyes in shock. "Come on, you've been out of it since this morning, it's obvious that that french fry has something to do with it," Haruka hums, you sigh puffing your cheeks "No it's not about him at all! He just irritates me everyday and insults my every move but then he suddenly stops and it's just—infuriating!"

"Alright, whatever makes you sleep (Name)" she laughs, tapping your shoulder "I'll head out, be sure to be right behind me 'kay? you don't wanna be left out with the first class silver spoons," Haruka whispers making you giggle, you nod and she left the locker room.

You started to tie your shoes, in a hurry of leaving. "that low brat class just called us spoiled didn't she?" you hear, "preposterous." Speeding up your shoe tying you hear another whisper "Isn't she the one with the middle blocker... who was he.. Tsukishima Kei?"

"Geez, why is someone as Kei hanging out with her anyway?" Your eyes furrow, the way they called the blond by his given name without his permission just felt unbelievable to you, you would have laughed. "I heard she broke something that belongs to Tsukishima and he's making her pay for it," and they were laughing, it made you stop.

"Isn't it obvious then? she broke it on purpose so that Tsukishima would pay attention to her! there's no way he would hang out with someone like you," and they were already talking to you.

You faced them as you reached the door, it wasn't a day for bloodshed but you remembered their faces. What they said made you bubble up you swore you'd throw them off a building on a better, wholesome day.

You went out and ran up to Haruka who was with the Class Representative. Your eyes met Tsukishima's and he immediately ignores it. Your heart spun a dozen times it hurt, your throat felt hot you swore a tear nearly slipped your eyes.

"(Name)?What's wrong?" What's wrong, indeed. Tsukishima was just someone who bothers you. Whether he talks to you or not doesn't matter to you. But why did the words from earlier affect you so much?

What happens if Tsukishima was just really playing around with you? Memories from the other night flashed back it made your heart pounce.

"...knowing you being kind hearted, you'd feel sorry for it more won't you?"