Roses

"A beautiful rose that shines wine red with bloodlust, your eyes remind me of that rose, come too close and it'll prick you with its thorns, but I still admire your beauty from afar."

I woke up after a long and peaceful rest. I squinted in the morning sun and sighed in relaxation. I jolted at the sound of someone knocking on my door. "A-Ah! One second!" I scramble out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I quickly brush out my hair's tangled mess, before slipping out of my night clothes. I decided to wear one of the outfits inside of the closet. I picked out a long kimono with pretty golden flowers embedded into the silk fabric. I put it on and thought about the portrait of the red eyed woman, the kimono was very similar to the one she wore. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked quickly towards the door, opening it for whoever was knocking.

It was Muzan-sama. "(Y/N) would you like to..." He trailed off, his eyes roaming my body. I blushed at his boldness. "U-Uh.. if the outfit isn't to your liking I can change.." I stuttered. "Oh no, it's alright. I was just surprised that you wore that particular kimono." He stated calmly. "Why is that?" I asked curiously. He ignored my question and finished what he was saying earlier. "So would you like to join me? I have planned a day out for us." I widened my eyes in surprise.

"S-Sure." He held out his hand for me and I took it, blushing slightly at the contact. I noticed that in the other hand he had an umbrella. "Why do you have that?" I gestured to the umbrella in his hand. "It's not raining." He paused for a moment and seemed annoyed at my question. "Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." I quickly apologized.

He didn't reply, but instead gave me a small, forgiving smile. I stared in awe, hoping to save this moment in my memories forever. But, just as soon as it happened, his face went back to the normal, irritated expression he always has.

"Shall we go?" He asked. I nodded and followed him out of my room, his hand comfortably intertwined with my own. He lead me through the massive halls of the castle-like home. I was a bit nervous, surprisingly, not because I was scared, but because of something else, something that I'm too scared to admit.

We left through the large doors that I remember vividly from the day I was brought here. I lifted my head to look up at Muzan-sama and noticed he had the umbrella up, shielding him from the sun. I tilted my head a little in confusion and noticed the beads of sweat collecting on his neck and face. "Muzan-sama? Are you alright?" I asked, worry laced in my tone. He looked at me, surprised, yet also a little annoyed.

"I am fine (Y/N).." he paused, seeming to think hard on something. I raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "and, you can just call me Muzan." He said, avoiding my gaze. I blushed and my heart thumped at his behavior. "So cute.." I whispered. We stopped in front of a fancy looking car. It was different compared to the one from that night.
He opened the door to the passenger's seat, gesturing for me to climb in. I obeyed him and sat with my right leg crossed over the other.

I patiently waited for him as he walked around the car and entered the driver's seat. "So.. where are we going?" I asked. He turned on the car and glanced over. "You'll see." He stated plainly. "Bish did he just leave me in suspense?" I deadpanned.

The ride lasted about half an hour. It was mostly silent other than the occasional small talk. We arrived at an expensive looking restaurant and I admired how extravagant it was. "Wow.." I whispered. Trust me, I'm used to fancy things, but I still couldn't helped but be impressed.

Muzan exited the car and came to my side to open my car door. He held out his hand and helped me climb out of the car. I thanked him and we made our way into the restaurant.