Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Scottie's POV...

Valentine's Day in a Leather BDSM Club. Huh, who would have thought. I know now that I have seen it all. It was more like...wow, how can I describe it in words. Who would think that the big bad leather Doms would go for roses and balloons, chocolates, and their own brand of toys and whips decked out with red leather and lace. Actually, that was the theme for the night. Leather and Lace. And the twinks and subs were all in. They were dressed in see through fire engine red lacy boy shorts and nothing else, except for those who wore their Master's collars.

I was in the kitchen with Tory and Callum, the new chef that Tory had worked with previously at some other restaurant before he went back to school and took the job at my Aunt's place. The kitchen smelt heavenly with all the treats Callum had prepared for the evening. The night was about to start and there was going to be an honest to goodness Drag Queen overseeing the festivities. Her name was Mistress Dominique, how ironic was that?

Upon arriving to the club earlier this evening with Nolan, I didn't get a chance to actually meet Mistress Dominique, but I saw him when he entered dressed as a man. He was a tall African American guy, and even dressed as a boy he was gorgeous. I couldn't wait to see what he would look like as a woman. I went into the office and Nolan went to greet his hostess for the night and show him/her to their dressing room. I wasn't in the office for maybe a minute when Tory came bouncing into the room and dragged me off to the kitchen to taste test the multiple dishes that were going to be served tonight.

Chewing and swallowing a fat shrimp covered in a spicy garlic dipping sauce, my eyes rolled into the back of my head. Callum was a genius to create something that tasted so good. I had no problem working my way through the samples of each dish. Callum was beaming with every bite that I took and liked. Tory, was seated on a bar-stool next to the workstation gloating. I must say that my eyebrows had definitely found my hairline when I saw his outfit for the evening. My friend was definitely immersed one hundred percent in the lifestyle and I am glad that he was happy with Mike, and the way Mike doted on Tory was something to behold. I looked over at my friend and I noticed the slender chain around his neck and the little lock dangling from it and was about to open my mouth and ask him about it when there was a commotion at the entrance of the kitchen.

Nolan, Mike, Dean, and Mistress Dominique entered the cooking area obviously on a tour before the doors opened for the evening. My eyes flew to Mistress Dominique, and they went wide. She was in full drag regala. Her blonde curls were piled high on her head in some intricate up do and she was wearing a flowing silk robe covering what looked like some sequined outfit underneath. And in her skyscraper stilettos she was as tall as Nolan 6'5 height. She made a striking woman. I knew I was staring, but I couldn't help myself. I kept looking for any tell tale signs that she was indeed male but I couldn't find any. She was absolutely stunning.

I was still standing there, we all were Tory, Callum, and I staring wide eyed and gob smacked at the tall queen. Nolan took pity on us and stepped forward with his hand on the Mistress's elbow as he guided her towards us. I was still holding a canapé in my fingers as I watched their approach.

"Dominique, this is Tory, Mike's boy and my boyfriend's friend, Callum, my chef, and of course this beauty right here is Scottie, my boyfriend. Gentlemen, this is Mistress Dominique, a good friend of mine and our hostess for tonight." Nolan deep baritone carried over the hustle and bustle of the wait staff and busy kitchen.

She greeted everyone with a show stopping smile before she turned her attention to me and I could feel my anxiety trying to push through, but I breathed through it.

"Oh My God, Nolan. He is absolutely gorgeous. She said as she stepped forward and brushed her manicured fingers across my cheek and I blushed to the roots of my hair. She giggled at that. "Completely charming, please you have to let me have him at my side tonight." She stated as she ran her fingers through my hair and I unconsciously inched towards Nolan's comforting bulk.