👑10👑

I swear this makes me so
U N C O M F Y

Jisung laid on his dirty blankets, which he used for a bed, looking at the night sky. He smiled as the memories from before played in his mind. He never expected Minho to kiss him on the cheek like that, he was usually the shy and embarrassed one, yet it was quite opposite not to long ago. Jisung rolls onto his side, taking a deep breath. He fell asleep to the sound of crickets eventually.

"GET UP!" Jisung was awaken from harsh shaking and yelling.

"W-what?" Jisung slowly got up as he was still half asleep. He scratched the back of his head while yawning. "Oh, the big mans back? What's up?" The larger man raised jisung by the collar.

"Where's the other one?" The man gritted his teeth.

"I'm sorry, what are we talking about exactly?" Jisung still slightly sleepy, and most definitely confused asked.

"Don't act stupid, you and that one boy ran away from me, you always ruin everything! Where are you hiding him?!" Jisung cringed as the larger man spat on him.

"Okay, first of all, can you not spit on me, and second of all I didn't hide him anywhere. He probably went home." The other man inched his face closer to jisungs their noses almost touching. "Personal space much?" Before jisung knew it, he was thrown to the ground, eventually grabbed by guards.

"Hey, I don't think this is necessary, all I did was help the poor boy from getting beat up by you!"

"You also are the number one thief in this village, so I think this IS quite necessary." One of the guards spoke as he was tying rope around jisungs wrists.

"Okay, you got me there.. but I kinda have things to do." The two guards looked at jisung unamused as they pushed him toward the palace. "Hm, at least I'll see minho?" Jisung mumbled to himself so the guards wouldn't hear. Jisung kept getting pushed by the guards, opening the front doors.

"I can walk on my own, stop pushing!" Jisung rolled his eyes as they continued to shove him.
"Wow, such gentlemen you guys are!" Jisung siad sarcastically, being met with a slap on the back. He hissed in pain as they threw him in the jail cell. His head hit the wall pretty hard, he touched the side of his head only to see blood painted on his fingers.

"Well that's great." jisung sighed and rolled his wrist, they were bright red from the ropes.

"Your majesty, our new prisoner." Jisung quietly chuckled

"YOUr mAjEsty!" He said under his breath in a mocking tone. He stretched his arms and got up form the floor so he could face the king.

"What's the history on him?" The king asked eyeing jisung. Jisung rolled his eyes as he looked around, he then saw another younger boy make his way towards the king. Jisung smirked as the boy made eye contact with him.

"Sir, he stole many items from the village every day, he would always pick fights, it is rumored that he even sneaks into the castle late at night." Jisung raised his eyebrows.

"Wow, very good! Where did you get that info from?" Jisung crosses his arms as he looked the king in the eyes. The king nodded as he turned towards jisung.

"You don't need to know that." Jisung scoffed as he tapped his nails on the metal bars in front of him, he glanced at the boy again. His mouth was open as he looked at jisung with confused eyes. Jisung sighed and chuckled a bit.

"Prince minho, if you keep your mouth open like that I might have to shut it for you." Minho quickly closed his mouth as he looked at his father then back to jisung quickly with a very red face. Jisung made an O shape with his mouth, he flinched as the king banged an the metal rods.

"Don't you dare talk to my son like that!" Jisung put his hands up as he backed away from the metal rods.

"When do I leave? That's all I want to know."

"Only when someone can bail you out with money." Jisungs eyes widened as he ran back to the front.

"Hold on a minute, what if no one can get me out of here with money?" The king shrugs.

"You stay here till you die." Jisung gulped as he ran his hand through his hair. The king chuckled as he made his way upstairs. Minho looked at Jisung with apologetic eyes as he followed his father up the stairs.

"SHIT!" Jisung yelled as he punched the wall, immediately regretting it, he held his hand as he cried.

Okay, I've seen so many TikToks of jisung in a skirt and it needs to happen. JYP please!!😤😤