Part 2

(Warning :: Misuse of medicine)

Zon was laying on his bed, he wasn't sleeping he was just tired. He couldn't take everything in, it was all too sudden. First, he woke up from a dream meaning everything wasn't real. Second Tutor and Fighter remembers but Saifah doesn't. 'Why? Why? Why?' Was all could Zon think of. He sat up from his bed and tears start to fall again when he remembers how Saifah acted and talked to him before. That wasn't Sai, that wasn't his Saifah. His Sai was gentle to him and had the most patience for him than anyone else. His Sai was warm as a sun to him and this Saifah was cold.

He stopped himself from thinking and he closed his eyes. He had went back home after the incident with Saifah without attending classes, he is now locked in his room trying to escape from reality. Even if it's just for a while, he hopes to see Sai, HIS Sai once more. Even if it's in a dream he silently hope as he lay down on his bed again. With his last drop of tear falling onto the bed, he falls to sleep.

In the dream, it was like his prayer heard. He saw Sai again, HIS Sai.

Tutor sat across Saifah and Day at the canteen still in his thoughts he didn't hear Day calling him. "Ai'Tor," Day slap Tutor out of his mind and he looked up to Day, "Huh?" He said still in a daze. Sighing out loud Day said "Saifah was asking you how's Zon." Tutor turn his head to look at Saifah. 'Does he remember something? Is that why his asking about Zon?'

"He's fine, he went home already. Why are you asking about him?" Tutor asked Saifah with a little glare that he unintentionally gave. "Well, he look weird today. Or maybe behaved weird since he's always weird. Normally he would say something back but he was just mute today. It feels weird and it doesn't sit well with me. That's all," Saifah said as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Err, ok. And we're finished with this topic right," Day looked at Saifah which gave him a nod although Tutor wanted to continue he didn't want to press it in front of Day so he let it go. "So, why were you late today Saifah? You came an hour late, the only reason you weren't in trouble was because the teacher was absent," Day asked.

To be honest, Tutor was relieved the teacher was absent because he would have been late or worse ditched it because he was with Zon and P'Fight.

"Errr," Saifah paused a while before saying "I had a weird dream." Which made Tutor's eyes widen. 'So, he remembers? He remembered and he did that to Zon?' Tutor was now half mad, annoyance was visible on his face already and he almost wanted to punch Saifah in the face before Saifah said "But I don't remember what it was about, so aside from it was a weird dream I don't know anything else." Saifah ate a spoonful of rice and continued "I was trying to remember what I was dreaming about and I got late. That's it," Saifah stopped talking and focus on his food instead.

'It's not he doesn't remember, he can't remember. That's a good sign, right?' Tutor started to drift his mind away again and Day didn't bring him back until the bell rang and they had to go to class.

After a few days of absents, Zon returned to school. He kept thinking of Sai till the point his mother told him to stay at home, in the condition he was in it wouldn't be a surprise if he gotten into an accident. But he came to school anyway, because Sai wouldn't be happy if he knew he was skipping classes. He walked like a zombie, slow and lifeless.

He went to his class but ignored all his friend's comments and their effort to make him talk. He jot down notes even though he wasn't really listening and then he stare into blank spaces. That was how Zon spend his time at school. The second time Zon met Saifah was at the library near the engineering faculty, the moment he catch an eye of him his eyes watered and he ran away. So Zon avoided anything that was near or have connection with Engineering, including Tutor. He wasn't ready to meet Saifah, the Saifah that doesn't smile at him or look at him with love. Nobody knows why he became like that but they no longer know how to talk or communicate with him.