A TUTORIAL

Hello everyone,

Back with an update, thank you for all the love and support till now, I hope you guys keep enjoying the experiment I am doing by writing this unusual concept. Here we go with the update.

Raman's sleep broke with the chirping of birds around him. He scrunched his nose and made an annoyed face seeing the flies and mosquitoes hovering around him. Cursing Ishita because of whom he had to spend the night on the terrace, he slowly walked back to his room, hoping his mother hadn't woken yet for he knew he would be showered with questions he wouldn't have answers to.

He entered the room and found her sleeping in a corner of the bed, curling to herself. He closed the door and the next moment, she jerked from her sleep. Her eyes fell on him and she ran to him, hugging him so tight that he could feel every curve of her body against his.

"Kahan gaye the aap.. mai darr.."
(Where had you been.. I was so scared)

She hiccuped in between, still clinging to him like a second skin. Unknowingly, his anger mellowed down and he tore her from himself lightly.

"Hey... What happened?"

"I am scared of sleeping alone.. I have never..."

She spoke sobbing making him shake his head.

"Come on Ishita, you're not a kid anymore"

He spoke trying to make her understand but she just pouted her lips in return.

"But papa says I will always be his little baby"

"Papa ki baby.. huh. Rakhte na apne paas, kya zaroorat thi mere palle bandhne ki"
(Papa should have kept his baby with himself. What was the need to marry her off to me?)

He muttered under his breath and just faked a smile at her, telling her that he needs to freshen up.

She curled her lips seeing his retreating figure and then glanced at the wall clock yawning. Scared of sleeping alone in a place that was still new to her, she had barely slept last night and now, it was time to go to the kitchen. She shook her head, trying to keep her eyes open and moved to the kitchen to help her mother in law with the preparations of breakfast.

Toshiji smiled at her seeing her up on time and disappeared from the kitchen handling over the responsibility to her. She looked around and then thought to make aloo paratha, lassi and halwa for everyone. She fished the required ingredients and quickly started with her work. Suppressing her yawns, she somehow managed to make breakfast for everyone and went out arranging everything in the tray.

She smiled at her father in law and touched his feet who blessed her with a serious look on his face and asked his wife if she put the entire responsibility of breakfast on Ishita, telling her to guide her too.

Toshiji told him that it was just for her first rasoi ritual and asked her to serve breakfast. Raman too joined them and Ishita served everyone happily, hoping they would like it.

Mr. Bhalla passed her a small smile and signed something to his wife who happily gifted her a heavy gold choker and matching earrings set. Toshiji blessed her and walked away while she looked at her husband hoping he will have some words to spare for her culinary skills but nothing came out of his lips. She curled her lips in disappointment and settled next to him for breakfast. He quickly finished his breakfast and was about to join his father as he started to leave for work but was stopped by him.

"Puttar, stay at home today, it has just been a day since your wedding, you can come with me from tomorrow"

Raman nodded his head at his father and sat back in his place while Ishita finished her breakfast and moved back to the kitchen to wind up the rest of the work while he looked at her retreating figure thinking of something and walked back to his room. An hour later when she was still busy with kitchen work, he entered the kitchen and announced