26

Repulsive trashbin:
Hey
I have been trying to get your attention for the last five minutes
Meet me in the bathrooms

My squirrel:
No

Why is he trying to lead me on again and give me hope. Urgh this idiot.

Repulsive trashbin:
Please 🥺

My squirrel:
Fine!

5 minutes later

I made my way to the bathroom a few minutes after Changbin left. Chan did eye me weirdly but who cares.

"You came!" I jumped back in surprise. Oh it was just Changbin.

"Look I want to do something but it's a bit weird. But I know your gay so um here it goes"

He leaned in a kissed me. I was about to return the kids but I realised what was happening and I pushed him away.

I felt anger. " how dare you?" I said as I pushed him back. "I had to leave Chan because of you" I felt not anger rush into me. "Was it my fault I LIKED you! And when I confessed you humiliated me. I had to avoid my best friend when he needed me the most. Now he thinks I left as he was a monster."

More anger. "Now after all this time you f*cking kiss me and try to lead me on just as I found someone new to love"

He sighed and kissed his teeth.
"Be realistic we all know Hyunjin was just time pass and he has Jeongin and you don't have the guts to separate them"

"Listen to me, I never had time to think about myself. I never had time to explore my feelings. I was always so stuck up helping others with there issues when I was trapped myself. After you confessed I couldn't sleep properly I wanted to be free. I felt uncomfortable but I realised the reason behind the feeling was I missed you as I love you."

I felt my anger lessen. I took him in for a hug which turned into a heated make out session until Minho came in.

"Hey I was looking for you Ji but this is perhaps not a good time" he was about to leave when I stopped him.

"No it's fine what do you need" I asked

"No it's fine" and with that he left in the blink of and eye.

A/N
I ship Hyunsung and Hyunin but like Hyunin are quite underrated so I decided to end up with Hyunin instead of Hyunsung. Sorry guys

Anyways peace out ✌️