59

Minho

As soon as we made it back to our beach mansion. Yes I said beach mansion. We were gonna have a beach house for each group but Jimin hyung and the other boys bought it for us to stay in together. Man thank you so much Boun for marrying Prem.

Anyways back to the point after we got back I was literally attacked with hugs and literally squashed.

And then my hand was almost yanked off coz everyone wanted to see the ring.

I then went off to my room to get something I told everyone I'd be right back.

I went up to mine and Chan's shared master bedroom as we organised the whole trip.

I took a small box out of my bag and made my way downstairs to the rest.

I then shyly walked up an gave Chan the box.

He opened it and saw a small ring with the words forever written on them.

"Before my mum passed away, she told me to give this to the person who I love most in this world be it my best friend, brother, sister or boyfriend/girlfriend. Today I figured out who to give this to. And it's the person who gave me another chance at life."

Everyone cheered and we made our way to bed as it was late and we had a party to plan tomorrow.

And also a surprise I have been planning for a while.

Sugar:
Hey you ready to tell everyone tomorrow

Candy:
Yesss P'Boun

Sugar:
Hey it's fine. Just because I am Thai doesn't mean you need to change you ways call me hyung how many times do I have to remind you.

Candy:
But I have big news for you

Sugar:
What is that?

Candy:
Chan proposed to me today and I said yess

Sugar:
Finally ffs
Uhm I mean congratulations so happy for you nong I mean Minho

"Hey who you texting this late at night babe?"  Chan's asked

"I was just telling Boun hyung about how you finally captured me and locked me in your heart forever today."

"Aww well your such a pretty butterfly how could I let you fly away"

Sugar:
Mhm seen but no reply I see someone is thirsty

I chuckled at his words

Candy:
Yess your brother in law is very annoying and possessive
But anyways hyung it's late right now I need to sleep for tomorrow

Sugar:
Good night see you

Candy:
Night

I then gave Chan my undivided attention.

I gave him and quick peck on the lips and tangled myself up with his as we cuddled each other to sleep.

The next day

Hubby:
Hey babe I just popped off to get some stuff with some of the stuff with Hanbin and Hongjoong.

Wifey:
Okay get home safely
Wait a minute!!!
Why did you touch my phone?

Hubby:
Oh so you saw my surprise