16☁️

sora yawned as she walked on the campus of neo university while some students passed her, most listening to music and sipping their sweet coffee since it was early morning

so far she had almost been attending the school for about a week now. she learned that jisung jeno and donghyuck were on the dance team, renjun was one of the best art majors in the school, chenle was in the schools choir and had a beautiful voice and mark had made a few raps and even songs with some seniors.

sora was more then glad to have found the boys. she even found out that the girl who had walked her home that one night, apinya, came to their school although she wasn't in the same building so she rarely saw the girl.

even after all these wonderful things happening in a short time span of only a few days, her nightmares didn't stop. so far they've only gotten worse. to the point where sora would just stay up instead of even trying to sleep.

and that's how she ended up here, walking in the cold on her way to the main building to get to her classes, only wishing for one little drop of sleep.

"sora! my main bitch." renjun called from behind the girl as she was about to walk into the main door of the university. she turned around and waited for the older to catch up to her with a tired smile.

"morning renjun." she greeted only to yawn right after. "bitch did you not sleep? i thought i told you to sleep before 1 and stay off your phone." the older gave sora a look. she rolled her eyes, pushing him off of her.

"yeah i know but insomnia isn't just gonna walk out the door because you said that renjun." she hadn't told him the whole story. you know that one about her having terrible nightmares that scare the shit out of her for no reason? yeah that one.

she didn't want them to worry about her but the fifth day she was in school, she felt they would see her as pathetic. sora didn't like to seem weak since the situation with her.

"whatever. anyways did you do the homework for maths? me and chenle stayed up late watching a show and i forgot about it." sora smiled, nodding and pulling her bag from her shoulders. "it's only her 5th day and you're already using her for homework?"

they both looked at jeno who scoffed as he walked closer to the two. "she's smart and chenle kept me up all night." renjun glared at the younger boy. jeno only rolled his eyes, a smile placed on his lips.

"let's go. the boys are already at the spot." jeno hit renjuns arm after the boy grabbed the pieces of paper from sora. the said girl furrowed her eyebrows. the spot? what spot?

she'll love it.

sora shrugged her thoughts off as she read jenos, smiling to herself. whatever it was she was excited for it.

i'm so bored dude there's nothing to do 😔😔