Chapter 3

I looked down at my phone, it read 12:15. I began walking down towards the end of the line Club X, maybe they forgot who I was, or Sky forgot that I could get into anywhere because of my celebrity status, or maybe she did not know that at all. Mid-way down the line I saw a girl with long legs wearing a short cropped dress with sleeves and knew by just looking it was Sky. I yearned to grab her, pull her in, and give her a warm embrace.  However just before I could even get her attention a petite girl with short curly hair moved in front of her.

“Eew Sky, what the fuck. Why did you invite him her?” Karen nodded her head towards me. She paused for a moment, but still no reply. Her face then lit up. “Oh girl I love you! Tonight is the night I’m gonna do the drugs for the first time! Okay! I can do this. No wait actually get the fuck out of here! We don’t want your drugs. Maybe some other night I have work tomorrow.” Karen scrunched her nose at me and then turned to talk to her tall friend.

“I’m not here to sell drugs to you guys. We can cut the line, I know some people come on!” Karen turned around and screeched with joy, while dragging the long legged beauty along with her.

“I didn’t think you would show.” Sky’s whispered in my ear. I looked at her. She was stunning. Her short medium brown hair was parted down the middle, her eyebrows were dark and defined, and her lips, her lips were a dark plum. And god did I want to kiss her right then and there. She was exotic looking, like her friend. Although I knew I had to wait to make any move on her, I still wondered how great it would feel to have her plump lips on mine.

I scratched my head, uncomfortably. How could she think I wouldn’t show? “Why would you think that?” I questioned cooly.

“Well we just met today, and well you might think I’m weird or whatever because of you know what happened and all… Also well we’ve been waiting in line for like 15 minutes and stuff. So ya…” She let out a deep sigh of relief, clearly happy to have gotten that off her chest.

“Oh no way, I have been waiting at the door for like 15 minutes too.  I totally assumed that… ugh never mind I’m just glad I found you.” I said once again uncomfortable.

“Why didn’t you text or call me?” She pressed.

“I, um… Well this is gonna sound really lame, but I didn’t want to sound needy or whatever.” I chuckled trying to play it cool. At that moment then she interlaced her fingers with mine.

“Same.” She whispered into my ear.

Karen was already at the gate pointing to us. She was obviously demanding the bouncer let her in because of who she was here with. She turned towards us one last time to show the bouncier she was here with us, but she stopped right in her track, mid-sentence and all. She calmly walked away from the bouncer and up to Sky. She looked from her to me. Her face calm and collected.

“Are you guys… do you… is this a thing?” Her faced revealed hurt, and just like that Sky let go of my hand and hugged her little friend.

“No, Karen. We’re here for you. He offered to come because he understands how dangerous it is for two girls to come to the club by themselves.” Karen’s face lit up. The small girl returned the hug. She then proceeded to twirl around. If you asked me why I would not be able to tell you, for she too was dressed in a long sleeved black cropped dress. Hers however had sparkles, were as Sky’s was plain. I couldn’t tell if the petite girl was drunk or just super excited. Whatever the case was she was lifting up the spirits of everyone around her.

However, me being a creature of curiosity decided to ask Sky. I shrunk down a little to whisper into Sky’s ear, “Is she drunk?” Sky turned to me and began to laugh hysterically.

“Karen. Drunk? Hahah, no. She has never drunkin alcohol in her entire life. I mean look at her. She gets drunk on life, thats more than enough. You know her motto is that if you are

naturally drunk all the time without alcohol then you shouldn’t drink any alcohol.” She gave me her million dollar smile and then proceeded to walking towards her friend and linking arms with her.

“Come on Karen, we’re not even in the club yet.” The three of us walked up to the bouncier and he let us in. Karen smiled and ran into the middle of the dance floor and began to dance. Sky was about to follow when I grabbed her hand.

“Why did you invite me here with you?” I questioned.

She looked down at her feet. “I guess I wanted to get to know you better…”

I smiled at her then slowly brought her to the dance floor. “Then lets get to know each other better.” Sky’s face lit up and she began to dance around with her friend and I. Karen being the wild soul thats she was, began dancing up on top of the bar and motioned for Sky to come join her. They proceeded to dance seductivly on the bar. Many men began to offer them  drinks but the girls continued to grind on each other. At one point Sky’s dress had ridden up so much that it exposed a dark sheer black thong. She didn’t seem to notice or mind it. I continued to watch the pair dance, like many others.

My eyes were glued to Sky I could not keep my eyes off of her. I sipped on a beer, and it was not until the song had finally ended that I had noticed my pants were uncomfortably tight around my crotch.

Sky came towards me. Her hands were interlocked with Karens. She let go of hand wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a kiss on my lips. I responded to her kiss. Her lips tasted like honey. I continued to kiss her like my life depended on it, like if I didn’t kiss her the world would somehow end. For moment it seemed like she and I were the only two people on earth. That was until I heard someone clear their throat in an annoying manner.

“Um hello, hi. If you guys want to do all that maybe you should get a fuckinng room or something.” The petite girl hissed in a jealous manner. Sky brock our bond and walked over to her friend leaving me alone and exposed.

“Karen, don’t be like that. I’m just having a little fun!” Karen’s eyes were glossy.

“Ya, I know I just… I don’t like to third wheel. Plus…. like I’m all alone and no one fucking loves me. Every fucking guy I have ever dated has cheated on me or been super fucking psychotic. Also I came to California to hang out with you and end things with Eric.” She sighed, “I guess I just feel a little left out… I’m sorry can we go to your apartment? You guys can fuck there… I promise not to listen. “ Sky hugged her.

“Okay, come on.” I followed the two girls out of the club. They turned to me with a hopeful smile.

“Did you drive here?” Sky smiled at me seductively.

“Ya, but my Lamborgini only has two seats. So one of you are going to have sit on my lap.” I said with a cheeky smile. Hinting at Sky that she had a special seat reserved for herself. The girls giggled as we waited for the guy to bring us our car.

When my Lamborgini finally showed up Sky, to my surprise walked to the right side of my car and Karen waited for me to get seated. I stood there for a second, in shock.

“Are you getting in?” Sky purred. I sat down and Karen sat on my lap.

“Did you two plan this or something?” The girls giggled and Karen responded, “Not tonight buddy.”

Sky directed me to her L.A. apartment which was located near Malibu beach. The girls proceeded to exit my car. I watched as Sky exited gracefully. Wishing I could come up with her.

“You coming up?” Sky questioned. A smile suddenly formed on my lips. I set my car in park and ran up after the girls. Grabbed Sky by the waist and we began making out once again. Karen was unlocking the door to Sky’s apartment. Sky lead me to her room and when she finally closed the door I threw her onto her bed.