The Pharaoh

[scene: Dupain-cheng household]

Alya: (on computer) Don't blink now, we're live from Paris. Yo, peeps Alya here bringing you the one and only Ladyblog. *gasps* What is that?

Ladybug squeals as her yo-yo was stuck on a helicopter, she drops something

Alya: Ladybug in action. Hang on, we're going for a ride. *gasps* Freak out... What you got here is no ordinary book, it's a 10th-grade history book. And I should know I've got the very same book. Could Ladybug be a high-school student in real life? (On computer)

Tikki gains a shocked expansion

Marinette: I told you from day one, Tikki, I'm a total klutz.

Tikki: What's done is done. We can't change what happened. We can only move forward. Alya mustn't find out who you are. You know how persistent she can be with her blog dedicated to Ladybug.

(Y/n): which leaves only one idea to get your history book back before Alya fingers out you and Ladybug are one and the same.

Marinette: How do we get it back? I'm not cut out for this Ladybug thing.

(Y/n): yes you're sis, stop doubting yourself, you, me and Adrien all saved Paris form Stoneheart, Stormy Weather and Bubbler. You showed you're cut out for being Ladybug, so Stop doubting your ability sister.

Tikki: your brother is right. You are one of the chosen ones Marinette. It will all work out, trust us. Everyone has a past they can learn from. (Lycan goes over to the computer with Tikki to put the Pharaoh exhibit at the museum) This'll show you why.

Marinette: An exhibition on the pharaoh Tutankhamun? What's that got to do with Alya?

Tikki: Persuade Alya to go and make sure she brings the book. Tell her you found out something about Ladybug.

Marinette: At the museum

Tikki: You'll see.

(Y/n): Thinking about it like that you, might be able to trick Alya into look for Ladybug at the museum as you get your book back

Lycan: Tikki brings up a good point there Marinette.

Marinette: I don't know how I'm gonna convince Alya to go to an Egyptian exhibit Much less convince her that I'm not Ladybug.

Tikki: She will be interested, and so will you two. Promise.

(Y/n): What are we going to see an Egyptian version of the two of us there?

Lycan: Maybe just maybe.

Marinette: also brother how is learning the ancient text of the miraculous book

(Y/n): slowly, it's gonna be sometime before I can understand it completely and once I fully understand the ancient text I can start on repair on Duusu's miraculous.

Then Duusu appears

Duusu: and the sooner we can save nooroo. *see Tikki* TIKKI! (Hugs Tikki)

Tikki: good to see you again Duusu.

Lycan: don't worry we'll get Nooroo as soon as possible.

(Y/n): you got that right don't worry Duusu, also I would like you to meet my sister Marinette.

Marinette: nice to meet you Duusu.

Duusu: nice to meet you to marinette.

[scene change: outside the museum]

Alya: Can you two believe it? If I find out who this history book belongs to and I figure out Ladybug's true identity. I'm so on this one.