Lady Wifi end

[scene: Master Fu's massage]

Master Fu: *sighs*

Wayzz: What's the matter master?

Master Fu: It's the rabbit miraculous. The guardian's before me said the rabbit miraculous was missing. Along time ago.

Wayzz: Don't worry master. We got Hawkmoth to worry about.

Master Fu: Your right Wayzz. We can worry about fluff after we Hawkmoth is defeated and get Nooroo back.

[scene change: (Y/n) bedroom]

(Y/n) is working at one of his work desk, as his sister Marinette sat down on a chair watching (Y/n) working as Tikki and Lycan sitting on the desk. (Y/n) was working on repairing the peacock brooch. After 15 minutes.

(Y/n): and... Done.

Marinette: You fixed Duusu's miraculous!?

(Y/n): Yeah. You hear that Duusu. Your fully healed and your miraculous is fixed.

Duusu: YEAH, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

(Y/n): No problem Duusu.

Tikki, Lycan and Duusu was spending sometime together. (Y/n) and Marinette went into the living room to watch t.v. Mairnette looked at her brother as she got a question she wants answering.

Marinette: Brother, can I ask you something?

(Y/n): What is it sister?

Marinette: Do you want to go back to remnant?

(Y/n):... part of me want to go back to see my little sister ruby. But the other part of me don't want to go because I got family here, you, Sabine, Tom, Lycan, Tikki and all of are friends. If something very bad happens and we lose everything I might take us both to remnant. But nothing like that is going to happen, besides we are close to putting an end to Gabriel.

Marinette: Your right we got each other and Adrien also has our backs as well so nothing to worry about when we stop Gabriel and get Nooroo back. 'I wonder when this Hawkmoth business is over, if I could ask (Y/n) to take us to remnant for a break'

Both siblings sit on the couch together watching whatever was on.

[scene change: remnant (Rose household)]

In the home of Summer and Ruby Rose. Both Roses and all 3 Branwen's were there talking about some family members.

Ruby: So big brother is still missing huh? (Saddens)

Yang: *puts hand on Ruby's shoulder* Don't worry, he will show up one day. Then we can be a family. I know it take time for him to see me as family after what I did. But I will prove that I changed. All we have to do is wait or become huntress to go out and find him.

Qrow: Yang is right. (Y/n) will show up when he's ready. All we can do is be ready for his return.

Raven: I agree with you little brother, but we still have him to talk about.

Everyone got annoyed or angry at that.

Qrow: From what Jimmy said that he has committed more crimes then we first thought, so Ironwood is having him shipped to the Top maxim security prison in all of remnant. He is not getting out of their unless he's dead.

Summer: well that's good at least we won't have to Worry about him getting out every.

Ruby: I hope big brother is doing ok where ever he is

[scene change: Alix's bedroom]

Alix: 'miraculous where did I here it before'

Alix grabs her phone and looks at the Past news and found something

Alix: 'When Ladybug fix's the city she says Miraculous, just what is this Miraculous it was in the weird text in (Y/n) room after he deciphered it and Ladybug says it after she, Chat Noir and Alpha stops a akumatized victim and what does (Y/n) have to do with it?

[scene change Dupain-Cheng household]

Marinette: see you in the morning brother

(Y/n): see you in the morning sister

Both siblings went to their bedrooms got changed and get to bed. Unaware of what is going to happen. It only a matter of time.