Copycat end

[scene: Dupain-Cheng household]

Inside the home, the whole family was busy watching movies together after the stressful day everyone had with (Y/n) semblance evolving. Mid way of the movie their ran out snacks to eat, then Marinette got up to get more snacks then the sound of glass shattering can be heard. The family turns around to see Marinette with a gash on her arm where a piece of glass cut into her skin. The family runs over to her to make sure that she is okay. Her brother carefully grabbed the glass and slowly pulled it out to reduce any pain after pull the glass shard out and about to patch it up. Something happened. A red aura with black spots was seen at the wound and completely healing it leaving no scar. The family including Marinette was shocked.

Tom: what was that?

(Y/n): That was a aura. Marinette unlocked a aura.

Marinette: I have an aura? How can I have a aura if people from (Y/n) old dimension have a aura.

(Y/n): An one with a soul can produce an aura.

The whole family celebrated for Marinette unlocking her aura then that when their asked if Marinette will get her own semblance.

(Y/n): she would but not all Semblances are the same for a example, one family member can have a transformation semblance whereas another member can have a speed semblance. It depends on your soul and what you need at a certain moment.

Sabine: what do you mean at a certain moment?

(Y/n): well my semblance is travelling between dimensions. My semblance manifested as that of my desire to go anywhere else from the abuse I went through.

Marinette: That makes sense you said how much you wanted away from that.

Tom: Do you have any idea of what Marinette's semblance might be?

(Y/n): No only time will tell what Marinette's semblance will be.

After that the family sat down to continue having that family bonding time.

[scene change: remnant]

We see the two members of the rose family in their house relaxing after a intense training session, something has been bothering ruby, summer noticed this and asked her what was wrong

Ruby: It's what if big brother is stuck in a different dimension and don't know how to get back or if he is stuck between dimension.

Summer: *puts hand on ruby* Ruby your brother is going to be ok.

Ruby: How can you tell he is going to be ok?

Summer: He is my son, if he thinks I'm dead, I am still his mother and when I seen your brother in the past I could tell he will survive any hardship that will come his way and he will great things.

Ruby smiles at that so she don't have to worry about her brother being in danger and she hopes to one day see her big brother again after missing him for so many years.

[scene change: Dupain-Cheng household]

(Y/n): Night Marinette see you in the morning.

(Y/n) said after brushing his teeth and goes into his bedroom and get ready for bed. Marinette watches her brother go into his bedroom and looks down to see her newly unlocked Aura.

Marinette: 'So this is what having an aura feels like. It feels like I got a shield around me all the time. I wonder when or if I unlocked my semblance what will it be. Hopefully I can learn how to use it to help people and put a stop to Gabriel's plan to get mine and Adrien's Miraculous. I wonder what will I be able to do when I or if I get a semblance.