Chapter ten~bad dreams

"Slut" I felt him slap me hard across my face! "Your such a little bitch you and your brothers are the reason your moms dead"!

I shot up breathing heavily. I brung myself to my feet and started running to papa and dadas room.

"Dada" I started shaking him awake!

"What's wrong honey" he picked me up and put me on his lap.

"Bad dream* I cried into his chest softly. He rubbed my back as I cried and told me everything was ok.

"Do you want to sleep in your bed or with papa and dada"?

"C-can I sleep with you"?

"Yes of course you can honey".

Dada picked me up and laid me down on the bed and kissed my head "goodnight".

~the next morning (no ones prov)~

Daniel woke up a few minutes ago, Corbyn was downstairs and Jonah was asleep in the bed still. Daniel went downstairs and sat at the table.

"Good morning Dani".

The brunette just mumbled "good morning" he didn't want to talk to anyone because 1. He was embarrassed about last night. And 2. He was scared that if he said the wrong thing he was gonna get hit.

Corbyn figured he was just tired and decided to not comment on it.

Jack came down the stairs with zach in his arms and sat at the table.

"Good morning".

Daniel did the same thing he did to Corbyn and just mumbled "Good morning".

"Dani what's wrong you seem sad"?

"I'm not".

Of course when he said that jack didn't believe him one bit but decided to bring it up later instead.

Corbyn gave each of the older boys two pancakes and sausage and then gave zach baby food. Daniel pushes his plate away "I'm not hungry".

The blond was so confused, Daniel always wanted pancakes and every morning he would ask for them. "But you love pancakes".

"I'm just not hungry" Daniel went to Corbyn and sat on his lap.

"What's wrong your being clingy and your not wanting to eat"?

"Nothings wrong I'm just not hungry"!

The blond sighed "fine but you eating lunch no matter what". Jack knew that Daniel had a bad dream last night because when he was crying he woke jack up. "Dada can I talk to you for a minute"?

Corbyn nodded and then saw that Daniel didn't want to leave Corbyn. "I'm Dani can you go see papa for a couple minutes while I talk to your brother please"? The brunette nodded and ran to his dadas and papas room.

"What is it jack"?

"Ya know how Daniels being clingy to you"?

"Yeah".

"Well I think it's because of his nightmare last night".

Corbyn nodded "yeah maybe, I'm gonna ask him what it was about".

"Can I be in the room with you because he might feel more comfortable with me in the room and I want to know what it was about".

The blond smiled, he liked how jack looked out for his brothers and he found it cute how protective he is of them. "Yeah you can be in the room, can you go upstairs and have him come down here please"?

The curly haired boy nodded and ran up the stairs to get his brother.

While jack went to get Daniel, Corbyn put zach down for his nap.

Once Corbyn got back to the living room from doing that he saw that Daniel and jack were sitting on the couch waiting for him. He smiled at them and sat down next to Daniel.

"So sweetie, you know how you woke up from a nightmare last night"?

The brunette nodded "yeah".

"Well can you tell me and jack what it was about" Corbyn looked at him, giving him his full attention.

"Um it was about my old dad" Daniel looked down.

"What did he do"?

"He slapped me and called me a bad word".

Corbyn thought about this for a minute, maybe Daniel needs therapy.

"Daniel if you keep having dreams like this then I might have to send you to therapy".

This was kind of a cliffhanger lol but not at the same time😂 this idea was from Dolantwinloved360 and delicate_donah