Chapter 2~ 3rd day

No ones prov:

Tomorrow the kids are going to school, well of course not Zach, Corbyn was going to stay home with him. Corbyn was of course the more  soft one and jonah was the one that was more strict one.

Corbyn and jonah woke up about the same time. They decided to make breakfast right now so when the boys woke up and were hungry they wouldn't have to wait for food.

Jack loved school, he loved when he could get away from Noah and he actually had friends. Daniel on the other hand hated it so so much, he always told the curly haired boy that he loved school and everyone was so nice to him, he doesn't know that it's the exact opposite. Of course Daniel has told him about the couple of times someone called him stupid or pushed him around but he only knows about those times. Little did he know that this school is going to be much worse then any experiences he had in the past with bullies. And obviously Dani wasn't planning on telling his daddies any time soon.

The blue eyed little boy was snapped out of his thoughts by his daddy's voice "Daniel honey breakfast is ready".

The brown haired boy rose from his seat and started running downstairs. "Daniel no running down the stairs you could trip" jonah rose his voice slightly, he didn't want to scare him, he was just not gonna let Daniel trip and hurt himself, he would much rather have to get him in trouble.

The brunette slowed down immediately, he wasn't scared of Jonah he just didn't wanna get punished.

Once Daniel got down the stairs the brown haired man apologized for yelling and told him he just didn't want him to trip and fall down. He gladly accepted his apology and told him he's sorry for yelling. After all the apologies were done jonah hugged the blue eyed kid. Daniel felt something he's never felt before. Comfort. It felt TOO good to be hugged and held in someone's arms. This was a complete new feeling for Daniel, but he fucking loved it. Of course he's had hugs from jack but this was different, he's never been hugged by a parent.

~after breakfast~

Jack walked to Corbyn nervously, "can I take a shower" the curly haired boy asked shyly.

"Of course you can sweetie you don't have to ask, tell me if you need help".

He just nodded and started heading up the stairs.

After jack got his clean clothes and a clean towel he started the shower. The brown eyed 11-year old just enjoyed the water flowing down his body into the drain, he liked not having to hurry he could just stay in there enjoying it.

After awhile he started to wash his curly hair and body.

After jack got dressed into his clean clothes, came out and almost knocked into Corbyn.

"Don't hurt me please"!

The blond dad kneeled down to his little boys height and rubbed his back softly "oh baby I won't hurt you, you don't have to worry, you didn't even knock into me"!

The curly haired boy just cried, not wanting to feel like every time he did something he was going to get abused.

"Awe sweetheart come here" Corbyn pulled him into a hug, holding him close. Jonah soon came up with Zach his his arms, bouncing him trying to get him to stop crying and calm down a bit.

"Corb Daniels down- what happened"?!

"Jacks just a bit scared at the moment" Corbyn rubbed his back and whispered soothing words in his ear.

After jonah put Zach to sleep he came back to Corbyn and jack.

"Can daddy take you too our room sweetie"?

The curly haired son just nodded and looked up at his other dad. The brunette dad picked jack up securely and took him to his parents room, laying him on the bed.

"Take a nap honey, I'll be back" jonah kissed his head softly.