The Battle Cats Rising

"RAHH!" growled Cate. She started biting the Doges. She also started destroying the base. "Thats one fearless leader!" said Lizar. Cate defeated the Doges and destroyed the base. Cate and the gang then moved to Mongolia to attack their next enemy base. "Hmm, that base seems a little more advanced." said Cate. "I'll go with you!" said Tank. They headed out and destroyed their base. They then headed to China, Thailand, Cambodia, and so on. They continued to get more cats. After China came Axen, after Philippines came Grosser, after Singapore came Duncow, that kinda stuff. After Italy, the gang was all fighting for the Earth. After they attacked Hawaii, they had attacked all the enemy bases on Earth. Keep that in mind. "FINALLY, NO MORE DOGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Titan. The rest of the Battle Cats practically became deaf. "Wait, guys look at this." said Cate. "Its a note."
The note read:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Battle Cats,
I hope you had fun on Earth. We have a final base on the moon, our plan all along was to lure you so you can watch the world end. Have fun!
P.S. We destroyed all our leftover rockets!

-The Face
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
The team was not giving up. They went to N.A.S.A. to get a rocket. To the moon! The team flew to the moon. They immediately saw the base. "You're not getting away!" growled Cate. The Face just flicked her off. She was dead. "CATE!!!! NO!!!!" shouted the gang at once. They were all fired up. They were emiting XP. Through the unknown power of XP, Cate was revived. But not the ordinary Cate. She now had macho muscles(She also grew arms). Everyone else also changed. Tank was MORE durable and sharp. Axen was now a full-blown warrior. Grosser now had really sexy legs
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Duncow now was a giraffe(?). Blird now was a UFO cat. Fishis now was a whale. Lizar was now a dragon. Titan didn't really go through a change. He was just crazed. They fought like they had never fought before. They eventually won, clones' lives were lost, but not the real deals. This was the end of Chapter 1.