დ 01. ᴀɴɴᴏʏᴇᴅ

"I feel so pressurized right now," she thought to herself as the man from earlier on helped her to bring in her baggage and set it into her room

"I feel so pressurized right now," she thought to herself as the man from earlier on helped her to bring in her baggage and set it into her room. She then took a look around the room and her eyes could only widen at how spacious it was.

"Oi," and she snapped out of her thoughts as she turned to look and noticed how he was leaning against the door of her room with his arms crossed against his chest as his lavender eyes laid upon her once more.

"What?" she asked, and the man raised an eyebrow in response.

"What's your name? Shouldn't we introduce each other since we are married?" he asked, and she could only swallow the lump in the throat as she let out a sigh then as she started to feel annoyed at her new roommate.

"I'm [name], and no. We are not married. Cut the crap out," she spoke out and he raised an eyebrow in response as he raised his hand out and [name] looked at it weirdly, which he chuckled at.

"Sabito, majoring in Sports Studies," he spoke out and [name] could only slowly part her pink-tinted lips once more, feeling that she might have been too rude towards her new roommate.

"Majoring in Graphic Design," she spoke out and grabbed hold of his hand to shake, only to have her light-pink eyes widened as she was pulled and her face bumped into his toned chest. An irk mark appearing on her forehead as a chuckle erupted from his body.

"Nice to meet you," he spoke out and [name] shoved him aside as she slapped his hand away, irritated with how he was acting given how they had just met not too long ago.

"Annoying," she muttered out and Sabito chuckled then.

"Fine, fine. You do you, I do me," he spoke out and [name] nodded her head as she turned to start and unpack her load as Sabito turned to leave, shutting the door behind him. He chuckled softly as he shook his head a little, heading back towards his room and his lavender eyes laid upon the mess that he had made earlier on.

When he was annoyed he had to pay an additional $3.

"Interesting," he mumbled out as he entered his room and laid down in his bed. He sighed as he covered his eyes with his elbow as today he didn't have any lessons and it was close to evening, thus, he was able to continue with sleeping then.

Only to hear the sound of the front door closing and Sabito's lavender eyes shot opened. He then looked towards the time and he could only wonder why would [name] be heading out although it was close to being dinnertime.

He then got up and walked out towards the living room and his lavender eyes widened at the mess that had been cleared up. He then heard the front door opening once more and he turned to look, noticing [name] had returned and headed into the kitchen to wash her hands.

He then heard the doorbell ringing and he turned to look at the clock. A sudden memory of him expecting guests to come over today ran through his mind and he quickly walked towards the front door just as [name] stepped out of the kitchen and she was in full view as the door opened.