დ 04. ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ

"OI! WAKE UP ALREADY, YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" [name] yelled out as she tried to pull Sabito's covers away from his sleeping body where he had wrapped himself in his covers like a burrito he wants to be.

Or a caterpillar, whichever way he prefers to be called.

"No... I don't want to..." he muttered out and [name] had on an irk mark on her forehead as she used all her strength to pull his covers away, only for her to fall on her bottom and ended up hitting her head against his table.

With that loud thud and groan, did Sabito get up from his bed to look and his lavender eyes widened as [name] was sitting on the floor in his room, rubbing the back of her head where she had harshly hit against the table.

"You okay?" he asked as he quickly got up from his bed and went beside [name], his large hand finding its way towards the small bump that appeared on the back of her head. He pressed it gently, causing her to wince and Sabito could only have an apologetic look on his face.

"Breakfast is ready," she mumbled out as she got up and walked out of his room. Sabito then rubbed the back of his neck a little and yawned as he stood up and walked out of his room. He walked towards where the bathroom was, where he had to pass the kitchen, only to notice how [name] had grabbed some ice and wrapped it in a cloth, placing it on the back of her head.

"If your head is hurting after 2 hours, give me a text. I'll bring you back," Sabito spoke out and [name] hummed in response as she soon sat down at the dining table where she had prepared breakfast and watched as Sabito quickly entered the bathroom to wash up.

"Can you, STOP WEARING JUST YOUR TOWEL?!" [name] snapped as Sabito came out and he chuckled.

"Get used to it," he spoke out and [name] let out a sigh then, shaking her head in response at how her roommate was like. She then watched as he entered his room and soon came out dressed properly for class and sat down at the dining table.

"You need to tell me what you want for breakfast tomorrow," he spoke out as they started to eat the simple pancakes with eggs and bacon that [name] had made for their breakfast. [name] then hummed in response slightly.

"Anything will do, whatever you can think of," she spoke out and Sabito nodded his head in response and he noticed how [name] was eating just a single pancake, whereas his plate was stacked with 4 pieces.

"You aren't eating much," he pointed out and [name] nodded her head in response.

"I can't, I will feel very bloated and not be able to concentrate during lessons," [name] spoke out and she looked towards her phone as she had received a notification, and she frowned a little, which Sabito noticed one he had stopped scrolling through his phone.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"An upcoming competition for the digital arts. My cousin sent it to me asking if I wanted to participate in it," [name] spoke out as she showed Sabito what she had received, and Sabito nodded his head as he chewed and soon swallowed.

"You should. Although I don't know how your work is like, you should if you have the passion," Sabito spoke out and [name] nodded her head as she sipped on her cup of hot tea.

"Anyway, I don't think I'll be coming back for dinner. Your friend Hakuji has been asking me to spend time with him and Koyuki since I haven't made friends. I'm rather surprised he is persistent together with Koyuki too," [name] spoke out and Sabito chuckled.

"I mean, he just doesn't want you to be alone. And probably thinks that you will get along well with Koyuki as well," Sabito spoke out as he finished his food, and noticed how [name] had stopped eating, causing him to frown a little in response.