დ 14. ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

He frowned as he looked at the address that was sent to him. Directions weren't his forte as he looked around trying to read the street signs and he let out a sigh as he eventually had to ask for help.

"Excuse me, which way to the Academy Hall of Kimetsu Academy?" he asked a student who was passing by and eventually he was pointed towards the direction. Thanking the student, he proceeds to walk down the path under the blazing hot sun with a bag slung on his shoulder.

Letting out a sigh as his forehead had beads of perspiration trickling down the side of his face as he fanned himself.

"This is ridiculous," he muttered to himself and eventually arrived at the entrance of the academy hall building. Rolling his eyes as he walked up the stairs and noticed how the lift lobby didn't have any air-conditioning.

"How is she tolerating this heat?!" he muttered to himself as he entered the lift and selected a floor number. He sighed as he crossed his arms against his chest as he tapped his shoe on the floor impatiently and soon heaved a sigh of relief when the elevator reached the floor he had selected.

"Let's see... 1001... 1001... Where is it?" he muttered to himself and stopped the moment he had found the apartment with the number '1001' on it. He then cleared his throat and shifted his bag up higher onto his shoulder and proceeded to ring the doorbell.

Only to have his eyes laid upon a young man who was clad in just a towel, a clear sign he had just finished showering.

"Who is it?" a female voice was heard and the man stood aside, and her light-pink eyes widened as she quickly shoved Sabito away as she greeted who had arrived.

"Papa! You came!" she called out and Sabito's lavender eyes widened at what [name] had just said and he quickly ran into his room to put on some proper clothes. [name] then had on an awkward smile as she guided her father into the apartment.

"Why are you so surprised? I did inform you I will be dropping by for a day," he spoke out and [name] giggled slightly as her father sets his bag down onto the sofa and took a seat. She then did a cute motion of trying to cool her father down by using her hands to fan him and he chuckled.

"So, is that the roommate you have been talking about for the past one week when you were home with us?" he asked and [name] nodded her head and walked towards the kitchen and quickly got out a bottle of cold water for her father.

"Here you go, papa," she said with a smile and he chuckled as he gently patted her on the arm and watched as Sabito came out from his room. He then eyed the young man from head to toe and noticed how flustered he looked.

Clearing his throat he stood up and Sabito tensed up as he turned to face [name]'s father and watched as her father extended his hand out to him.

"A pleasure to finally meet the great Sabito that my daughter has been talking about nonstop during her vacation with us," he spoke out and Sabito somehow felt like he was using sarcasm but he didn't dare to retort as he shook her father's hand.

"How do I address you?" he asked and watched as her father chuckled.

"I'm Kibutsuji Muzan," and Sabito swallowed the lump in his throat as he turned to look at [name] and as if using his eyes to speak to her, she quickly ushered him into the kitchen as Muzan took a seat while he sipped on the ice-cold water that his daughter had brought out.

"You didn't tell me your father was coming!" he snapped in a soft voice and [name] panicked as well.

"I forgot! I was supposed to tell you on the night when we finished having those fried chickens!" [name] spoke out and Muzan cleared his throat, clearly able to hear what his daughter was talking about with her roommate.