დ 13. ᴘᴏᴏʟ

"[name]! Wake up! Wake up!" and [name] frowned as she turned in her bed, not bothering to open her eyes as she knew who was calling her up. She let out a sigh as it grew tired and she had on a smile as she continued to sleep.

"Oof!" she wheezed out as she felt Sabito plopping himself onto her body and she turned her body, rendering him to be laying on her stomach instead as he flashed her a cute smile.

"What? I don't have any lessons today, why are you disturbing my rest?" she asked, and Sabito batted his eyelashes at her and [name] frowned.

"Accompany me, please?" he asked in a pleading tone and [name] let out a sigh then as she slowly nodded her head.

"Wait, to where? To do what?" she asked and Sabito flung her wardrobe opened and he rummaged through, humming a satisfying tune to himself as he chose the clothes for her to wear.

"You will know! Come on, breakfast is ready. Time to go, go, go!" he said with a wide smile and [name] felt like she wasn't ready for what was going to come. She let out a sight then as Sabito grabbed hold of her by her hands and pulled her out of bed, causing her to stumble on her feet and she ended up face planting against his chest.

"Urgh, stop it," she mumbled out and Sabito chuckled as he easily carried her and waddled over to the bathroom, stopping in front of the door as he lets her go. She then sighed as she was soon shoved with the clothes he had chosen and was ushered into the bathroom.

"Don't take too long, don't wash your hair too!" he yelled out when she had shut the door and [name] groaned in response as she proceeded to shower her body and wash her face, whereas Sabito just hummed a tune to himself as he sat down at the dining table and waited for her to finish so that they could eat their late breakfast.

He then scrolled through his phone and chuckled as he looked at how his friends were raging in the group chat about the fact of how they had to deal with the activity they needed to complete today.

And how they had asked the girls for help as well, which made Sabito feel that he needs to ask [name] for help as well.

He soon heard the bathroom door opening and [name] came out with a slight pout on her face. He then chuckled as he noticed how she had tied her hair up into a messy bun and she scrunched her nose slightly as she took a seat before the simple breakfast made by him.

"So, where are we going? What are we doing?" she asked as she started to take a sip of the hot miso soup that Sabito had made. She then noticed how he remained silent and she raised an eyebrow in response as she sat up straight.

"You will know when you get there. Maybe I should blindfold you," he spoke out and [name] rolled her light-pink eyes in response as she parted her pink-tinted lips to enjoy some of the fried rice that he had made.

"Whatever you say, kinky man," she spoke out and the duo started to enjoy their breakfast peacefully, with the occasional glances and laughter as they showed one another what they had seen on their phone.

"So, why specifically this outfit?" [name] asked as she was looking at what Sabito was wearing, and looked towards what he had chosen. He then shrugged his shoulders in response and [name] let out a sigh.

It had been a long time ever since she wore her sports attire for any occasion, and today seems to be the day for it to happen. She then watched as he was wearing a tank top and her small hands found its way to his bicep and she gently held them.

Causing him to flinch upon the contact and he turned to look at how she was admiring his biceps and his face flushed red as she looked very interested in them. Which was surprising for him given how other girls would touch his muscles but he wouldn't blush.