angry

CHAEYOUNG POV:

As soon as I introduced myself in a I don't care face Lisa looked shocked for a second and unnies also with shocked expression along with 'I need a damm explanation' look. I just nodded and we went to our seats.

Jen:"yeah Chae why did you do that?"

Lis:"I need an explanation right now."

Jis:"yahh! Let her speak first."

Me: "thanks unnie. And yeah before I entered the school I searched about school and people here and it said there are bully's,playboy's, badboys,sluts,bitches are there along with some innocent people here so we can't trust anyone here they may backstab us you know what I mean..."

Chulisjen:"yeah got it."

Me: "And also one more thing careful with your surroundings. "

In which they just nodded and listened to the class.

(Lunch break)

YOONGI'S POV:

Finally the class is over I said to myself.

"Yahhh! Come-on let's go to cafeteria I am hungry u know" Jin hyung said in which I rolled my eyes.

"U are always hungry hyung" maknae line said which earned a glare from the older

As soon as we entered girls surrounded us and obviously red velvet is also here which made us cringe you know they came to us and we went to our seats along with them. They are always like that clinging to us with the title 'QUEENKA OF SCHOOL'

While we are eating we heard screaming we all turned around to see blackpink entered cafeteria

"woahh they just came and they had a huge popularity" jhope said in which we all nodded at his statement and we watched their every move which red velvet is fuming in anger as they not only gain popularity but also gain attention from us.

Red velvet:" they sure need a lesson to not to mess with us let's go girl's" in which they walked away after saying that while we are just watching them

Hello my readers. I hope you guys are doing well and sorry for short chapter

Did red velvet successfully teach a lesson to bp??? Or something will happen???

I wish you guys enjoy my story

Love you guys 😘😍