new friends

BLACKPINK POV:

We all are shocked to see principal standing right over there and clapping while smiling we all are star stucked at the situation but nonetheless we bowed to her.

* Mind talking *

Lis:" Chae is it true what I am seeing??"

Jen: " yeah it's true but I can't believe "

Jis:" yeah Chaeng, you told us principal is very strict which she rarely smiles nor appreciate anyone. What's happening?? " I rolled my eyes hearing them ranting

Chae:" how can I know that's what I got from my searching "

While we are debating the principal started to speak which made us to stop our mind talking

"I know you guys are confused right now why I am here so let me tell you HERE I AM OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCING THAT THESE GIRLS ARE THE 'QUEENKA'S OF THE SCHOOL' FROM NOW ONWARDS"

with that we are shook moreover she walked towards us and said softly " I saw the girl's who defend themselves but I never saw the girl's who can aware and be ready to the fight all-time and I hope you guys enjoy the school" in which we all smiled softly to her before nodding and she went off.

The girl's let out a sigh of relief as soon as principal went off. Suddenly

????:" Hey do you wanna to be friends with us?" Some one asked we turned around and saw BTS standing over there

????:" We are not doing this because u got appreciation from principal we are about to do it but got cutoff by principal"

* Mind talking *

Jen: " who the hell were they?? "

Lis:" I am starting to get angry and yeah who are they?? "

Jis: " calm your tits girls Chae mind explaining " I gulped invisibility as I heard jisoo unnie's threatening tone

Chae: " why not! They are the kingka's of the school goes by the name BTS. Do you think we can be friends with them?? "

Chulis: " let's try "
Chaennie: rolls their eyes mentally

Lis: "can you mind explaining who u are?"

????: "Oh yeah sorry for that! We are BTS kingka's of the school I am Namjoon "

????:" I am Jin the eldest this is min yoongi,Jung hoseck, park Jimin, Kim taehyung,and finally the maknae of the group Jeon jungkook." * Points to each one of them*

Jis: "nice to meet you guys we are blackpink I am Jisoo this is jennie, chaeyoung and Lisa "

Yoongi: "can I have your number chaeyoung?" He asked me in which I am shocked and the girls are not helping me instead they are teasing the shit out of me mentally while boys looked shocked at YOONGI'S move.

Chae: "sure" he gave me his phone I saved my number and give it back to him.

There was a silence for a few minutes not knowing how to break we just stood silently but it was broken by hoseck saying

Hobi:" how about we hangout after school?"

In which we all were nodded saying okay and then we went to class.

It's me
Hey guys how are you doing??? Lmao it felt bad because it felt like a boring chapter to me and thanks to all who are reading my story even though it's boring.

Do you guys think blacktan would get along with each other??

Feel free to vote and comment your feelings guys...

Love you guys 😘😍😘 as always

Bye bye 👋 take care of yourselves