going through a lot

CHAEYOUNG POV:

We are here at the school the others are walking to cafeteria while me going towards my locker to keep my books in it. There are a lot of things that are wandering in my mind lately. I was interpreted by RV.

Seulgi: "well well look who I here"
Joy: " the so called famous park chaeyoung is here"
Me: "I am not in mood right now so leave before I beat the crap out of u bitch" I said in cold tone making them shiver and ran away.

It's better for them because I am not really in mood. It's not usual for us to mingle with the new people easily but I am still surprised more like shocked to see how we easily mixed with the boys and talk to them like we have known them for along time even me being a part of this because I am not a person who can mingle nor trust the people so easily and to be friends with them.

We are hanging out with each other a lot this past month. There is something special with these boys maybe because they are just like us who looked tough but in reality they're soft.

This past month had been a hectic to me not only because of boys but also because of kell (the one who teaches us how to hack) I remember his exact words"Since this is the last year of your training moreover it only left a 6 months we are increasing our timings so good luck to all of you"

Usually our timings are 12-2 in midnight but now it is 11-3 which making me really tired because of not getting enough sleep as we are spending more time with BTS and also because of that stupid, idiot, jerk who is none other than agustD which we always make a war at each other to hack each other systems but ended up nothing seriously.

My body is aching me alot and thank god tomorrow is a Saturday which we have no school I didn't even mind the surroundings that I am going to infact I don't care where I am going also I don't know where exactly I am going until I bump into something which is very hard like a rock yet it is so soft.

Hey guys watcha doing?? I hope you guys are doing good.

What or who do u think that our chaengie got bumped ??

Let me know your feelings and thoughts by likes and comments

Love you guys a lot 😍😘😘

Bye bye 👋👋 take care lovelies..