worry

This chapter is on YOONGI'S POV

    I was in classroom on taking a nap while the others are in cafeteria while  ordering the food. My sleep was interrupted by a call from the boys which I groaned and walked towards cafeteria.

       As I was went outside to the classroom I saw a familiar figure walking towards class which I stopped to my tracks only to see that person is none other than Chaeng. My brows furrowed as I saw her being lost in her deep thoughts not minding where she was going. I stood there watching as I saw her coming towards my direction.

        She was still lost in thoughts until she bumped into me made her close her eyes as she snapped out of the thoughts waiting for the impact to fall to the ground. I hold her by her waist before she fell which after a few seconds she opened her eyes with a furrowed eyebrows as she didn't fell into the ground in which I find it cute.

             We stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes until she broke the contact  and look into the ground.
There was a silence in between us until she broke it saying "thanks" to me.

Me:" Chaeng where are you doing here?" I asked her in which she
Chae:" I was going to cafeteria yoongi hyung " she said which I raised my eyebrows at what she said
Me:" really??" I asked in which she replied with a nod.
Me: " Chae you literally passed the cafeteria so tell me now where you are going?" I asked while crossing my arms because out of all girls she is the one who is more secretive and no one knows about her past even the girls.

I can literally hear her cursing at herself saying "stupid Chaeng fuck myself" in which I internally chuckled still trying to look serious.

Me: "Also you look like you are in deep thinking that even you didn't realise where you are going ?" I asked while crossing my arms to look serious in which she replied with "I was thinking about----- she knocked out which I caught her right in time before she fell. I am damm worried right now about her I felt her body is burning which making me touch her forehead to see it is also burning

'shit looks like she has a fever' I told to myself trying to wake her up but it's useless so I picked up in bridal style went to the boys dorm before informing to our members. I took her to my room and placed her on my bed. I quickly took a wet towel and placed it on her forehead.

     I took my other bed and slept in it.

????? POV:

???:"is it truly the person that we are searching for?"

???: " We are sure that the person is same what do you think we should do?"

???: " Just watch the person every move and update me. Go now." Enjoy how much do you want to enjoy but soon you will be back for me *evil laugh*

         It's a double update guys.

Who do think the person is talking about and the ??? Is?

Will yoongi fell in love with Chaeng??

I hope you guys enjoyed chapter

Let me know your feelings and thoughts by likes and comments

Bye lovelies Imma love you a lot 😍😘😘 take care of yourselves...