Zero; Sleepwalking?

PROLOGUE
  India|Indigo pov

    THE RINGING SOUND of the alarm woke me up and with a slothful effort, I flutter my eyes open. I sigh and got out of bed, sliding my feet into my slippers. With tired eyes, I walked out of my room, passing the stairs that went unnoticed and walked into the bathroom. I flick the light on and twist the faucet letting the cold water fill in my palms before splashing it on my face, allowing the ice water to wake me up.

A sigh left my lips once more. Once I looked at myself in the mirror and I mean actually looked, not glimpse with blurry tired visions, I froze. I was dumbstruck at what I saw. It's wasn't like my face had morphed into something else but it was different. It looked smooth and clear as glass. Like a freshly new glazed donut; smooth and glossy. My hand hesitantly reached out to touch my face. It felt smooth too, like the inside of a banana skin or a mango. I haven't even put moisturizer on, all I had done was splash water on my face... It cannot be this smooth.

When I went to sleep last night I remember I had acne on my face. Where had they gone? How the hell did I wake up with batter smooth skin?

"INDIGO!" A female's voice shouts from a far distance, my head snaps towards the opened door of the bathroom.

Who the hell is that?

"INDIGO, GET UP" The voice shout again followed by a sound of a door squeaking. "Oh, she's up." The voice had lowered.

Is somebody else in this house? That does not sound like my grandma. Who the fuck is Indigo? I wondered.

"INDI," Ewww. "Are you in the bathroom?" The voice asked. I could hear the sound of footsteps coming closer and closer 'til a girl appeared in front of the opened door.

Nina Dobrev? What fuck is Nina Dobrev doing in my grandma's house?

"Okay, you are up." She looked me up and down. "Come on Indigo, get dress." She said. "Alaric downstairs waiting to take you back to school shopping." Nina finish then left.

Alaric? What the fuck is going on?

I stared at my reflection once more, minutes had passed as I stood there, staring. I had come to realize that this bathroom was not at all my grandma's bathroom; it was much bigger. Everything was different. I had also came realized that I hadn't heard my grandma's voice, not once. Usually, in a morning like this, she would yell at me; telling me to clean the dirty dishes or to fix her something to eat but I heard none of her loud yells.

What was going on? I question myself while I run my fingers through my dark brown hair. I just didn't understand anything as of now.

Automatically, my fingers grab the purple toothbrush and I began brushing my teeth; like it was a normal day for me. Meanwhile, my mind went wild.

If I'm not at grams house then who's house is this? How did I end up here? And why is Nina Dobrev acting as if she knows me? Where am I?

I wrapped the towel around my body once I hopped out of the shower. I had to take a cold shower to clear my mind. Maybe I was hallucinating because I was still tired, maybe I was sleepwalking; I used to when I was little. Mom and Dad had to lock me in my room so I didn't end up messing up the living room or going through the frigerator or maybe even ending up out the house through the pet door they had. Like when I was six. Yeah, maybe I was sleepwalking.

I didn't know where I was going but my feet such did and then there I stood, in the middle of a room as my eyes roamed. One wall was navy blue while the other three were chalk-white. A bed rested up against the navy blue wall, two white bedside tables on each side. A large floor-to-ceiling window covered by a sheer smoky white curtain layered over by a smoky blue. Only allow shadows of light in. I look to my right, only seeing double doors; guessing it's a closet then over my shoulder I look to find a grey-blue dresser, it looked almost teal.

"Indigo. Come on. I've been waiting for fifteen minutes now. Get dressed." The man said and left.

Was that - was that Mat Davis? What in the hell. Maybe I'm not sleepwalking.

A/N ━━ If you would like, you don't have to, but if you want to donate to me on CashApp or Chip Into my money pool on PayPal; links are on my bio.