0.1

florence hates starbucks, luke loves starbucks.  

as florence makes her way to work at 12 in the afternoon, luke makes his way to his 12 in the afternoon starbucks run in his new town.  

florence puts her apron on and her hat, and patiently waits for customers to arrive, and once one finally does, she wishes he didnt.  

"hi" luke smiles to florence. she smiles back, just staring at the boy.  "um, are you going to take my order?" the impatient boy asks the girl.  he really wants his starbucks. 

"oh yeah, um, welcome to starbucks, may i take your order?"

"caramel brulee latte please." he orders, as florence grabs a cup and a sharpie.

"whats your name?" she asks the boy, whos fishing his pocket for money.

"luke."  

florence writes luke on the cup, then makes the latte with caution.  

"is that it, luke?"  florence asks, while the latte is still brewing.  

"uh, no, thats it, flo- flor-"

"florence, flo for short." florence says, as luke smiles to her.  

"nice to meet you."  luke says.

"your total is $6.00 exactly."  florence says to luke, as he hands her a $10, and she gives him $4 change.  Luke then goes to sit down to wait for his latte, scrolling away on his phone, and tapping his foot annoyingly.  

"are you nervous or late to something?" florence asks luke.

"no, why do you ask?" luke asks, looking up from his phone to florence, who is re-doing her perfect, dirty blonde pony tail.

"well, you've been tapping your foot the past five minutes, i assume youre nervous, late, or very impatient." she says, putting the top of the latte.

"luke." she says, as luke chuckles to himself, getting up and taking the coffee from florence.

"are you here everyday at this time?"  luke asks, taking a sip from his latte.

"everyday except for sundays." florence says, popping a marshmallow in her mouth, even though shes not allowed to.  

"well then, ill see you tomorrow, flo." luke smiles, then leaving the little coffee shop. 

the rest of the day, neither of the two can get eachother off their minds.  and both of them waited anxiously for 12 in the afternoon to come again tomorrow, so they can see eachother once again.

-

idk where im going with this but bear with me.

chapters will be short, then they will start to progress:)