1.2

flo's pov

{not edited}

the next day i arrive at the same garage i've heard music playing from the past couple months. i see calum and michael tuning their guitars, ashton trying to get a beat down, and luke writing something on sheet music.

"hey guys." i say, sitting on a plastic chair next to luke.

"flo!" luke smiles, leaning over his chair and giving me an awkward hug.

"hey flo, were about to get started, get ready to be amazed." michael jokes, as i chuckle.

luke stands up and stands by his mic, as calum and michael do the same. after a couple sour notes, they begin playing teenage dirtbag.

after they finished, i sat there admiring them. they are obviously no one direction, or fall out boy, or any of the bands i listen to, but they easily can be with the slightest bit more practice.

"wow guys, i did not expect that." i say honestly.

"was it good?"  calum asks.

"yeah, really good.  i am impressed." i say.

"thanks, it took forever to get that down." michael laughs.

"i think this calls for some starbucks." luke says, as i look at the time and get whacked in the face by reality.

"oh shoot, its 11:50!  i got to get to work, i'll see you guys later." i say, literally running out and running home, grabbing my uniform, and sprinting to work.

i arrive with no time to spare, just on time.  after i swipe my card, i put on my green apron and hat, and  sit down behind the counter, having nothing better to do.

only a couple minutes later, i here the bell ring, indicating someone came in.  i stand up and i'm met with four familiar faces.

"hey its flo!" ashton jokes, as i sarcastically laugh.  

"luke told us about how you work at this starbucks, so we decided to come to this one and not the one 10 minutes from here."  calum says, as they nod their heads.

"wow, thanks luke." i joke.  the guys give me their orders and i quickly whip them up.  afterwards, they sit at a table, and i join them, considering this place never gets any customers half the time.

"how much do you love working here?"  michael asks, sipping his drink.

"i hate it.  i can't stand this place, except for their cake things, they are all good."  i say.

"i would love to work here, seems amazing." ashton jokes.  we chat for another couple minutes, then the guys decide to go back and rehearse a bit.  but, luke stays back to talk to me for a bit.

"so, were doing a gig tomorrow and i really want you to come, do you think you can?" he asks.

"where and when?" i ask.

"seven to eight pm at sev's pizza kitchen." he smiles.

"wow, sev let you guys in?  he almost never lets new people perform, always the same band.  good luck pal, and i'll be there." i smile.

"great, well, i should get back to the guys, by flo." he smiles, then leaving.

"bye lukey." i say smiling.

the rest of my shift went by slowly.  once it finally ended, i rushed out and back to my apartment.  i grab my laptop and go onto youtube, looking through the recommended videos, then coming across a new account i haven't seen, hemmo1996.

hemmo? i click on the channel and click on one of the videos, and then see a little boy strumming the guitar, singing.  i listen to him in awe, soon realizing it's luke.  i watch a bunch of the videos, then click on a random joe sugg video.

(btw guys this is a bit like messy with joining the band and stuff, luke joined last but in reality ash did)

after watching various british youtubers, i close my laptop and get a text from luke.

lukey: get to calums quick, we need you to listen to us one more time!

and with that, i throw on a hoodie and pair of shorts and head to calums.

-

hope youse enjoyed and idekkkkk when the chapters will get longer!!

she's kinda hot came out today and i am so obsessed I've memorized it already.  but i had to go running at five for soccer for high school (I'm going into freshmen year and i want to get used to running before pre season) and i did pretty good and the two girls convinced me to do track for my spring sport r.i.p me.

until the next update hollaaaaaa

-phanqts