Ch.5: The Fall From Grace

I was still processing what had happened until every single person in the room shot up to yank Wataru off of me, Including Juli who had been squeaking like a wild squirrel the whole time.

"Wataru what are you doing?!" Yuusuke pulled him off, a bit roughly. I could tell the boys were just as surprised and embarrassed as me, if not more.

"W-Wataru, that's not a polite thing to do to a young lady." Masaomi sat him down and scolded lightly.

"Eh, but mom let me do it all the time when I was younger!" Wataru pouted.

"Well that's different. (L/N) is a guest and you don't know her very well so it's very rude to do." His tone turned into a non negotiable one. Wataru looked upset, but he didn't say anything afterwards.

"We.." Ukyo began to start his sentence, "We're very sorry for his behavior... He hasn't really interacted with adult women before..." I realized that he was averting his eyes away from mine. Then I noticed that none of them really wanted to look me in the eyes.

"Ah, it's ok. He's still young, so it's best that he learns now I guess." I half heartedly joked to get out of the awkward atmosphere. "I should really be getting home, I'll text you once I get back Ema."

"Oh...ok..." I don't think she even understands what happened in the past few minutes.

I gave one quick wave and bee-lined for the door. Once I was out, I basically had a cringe attack about the situation I that I had just come out of. "How the hell am I supposed to even show my face to those guys after this?!" I clutched my head, trying to resist the urge of banging it against the wall.

I decided that I should take a quick jog around the block to clear my mind. The area seemed to be very nice and had a really good environment. I was really excited to come over here often, but now....I'm not sure if I can keep my composure if I see any of those guys again.

As I was running, my phone began to ring. I pulled it out to see Ema's name flash across my screen.

I took a deep breath and answered the call, "Hey Ema, what's up?"

"(Y-Y/N)! Are you back home yet?" She had a very quaky voice, but since it's Ema it wasn't that unusual.

"Not yet. I decided that I should go for a run to clear my head."

"Ok...I'm getting situated in my room as of right now.

"O-Oh, is it going well?" I felt an ominous feeling, as if a bomb shell was about to be dropped right on top of me.

"Yeah, but the reason I called is because you left before Wataru could apologize about...you know..." She trailed off.

"...ok...." I was being cautious with my words. "What's your point exactly?"

"Well, I.." She paused for a moment, probably contemplating her next words. "I'm really sorry about what happened... I know you're really conscious about your chest..."

"Hah...Water under the bridge. I've already cleared my head, and he's just a little boy so I'm not angry."

"Really? So you're fine with coming over still?"

"Well, obviously I'd need to some time, but it's very likely I'm going to see them again really soon. It's not like I can avoid them forever after all."

"I'm really glad (Y/N)!" She seemed satisfied with my answer overall, "Could you help get the rest of my stuff from the house after school on Thursday? We can eat ice cream and play videogames after you're done"

"Yeah, sure thing."

"Yay~ I'll text you later tonight, I'm really excited." She hung up the phone after she said that.